Looking for server mates(Gooby, Hiro, Swampthing)....

Replies

• JizzFalcon
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Plasmaj wrote: »
    JizzFalcon wrote: »
    Swampthings fotp used to scare the Poop out of me back in the day

Yeah, Swampthing, Pooptown and Precisionkill were the names that I would avoid the most.

Haha yeah I remember those too! I think those other guys dropped off though. You're gooby right? Definitely my number 1 competitor for the top.
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member

Yeah, Swampthing, Pooptown and Precisionkill were the names that I would avoid the most.

Haha yeah I remember those too! I think those other guys dropped off though. You're gooby right? Definitely my number 1 competitor for the top.

Yes, Gooby here. Although the past few weeks you've probably noticed I haven't been too competitive at payout time. More just try to establish a spot so that I don't finish lower than third ideally.
  • Plasmaj wrote: »

Yes, Gooby here. Although the past few weeks you've probably noticed I haven't been too competitive at payout time. More just try to establish a spot so that I don't finish lower than third ideally.

Yeah actually I did notice you and hiro hanging out in the number 2 and 3 spots so I would just skip over and let you guys be haha. I was wondering if that was an organized effort.
  • @JizzFalcon @Plasmaj haha thanks for the kind words, you guys are ruthless now!
    I try to avoid @Castaspella and Hiro, they are too savage for me.
    @JoshG good luck brother, I'll be backpacking all summer so I'll feel the pain of trying to stay relevant as well.
    I feel like this server has gotten so cut throat, it's pretty fun trying to get number 1.
  • JizzFalcon wrote: »

Yeah actually I did notice you and hiro hanging out in the number 2 and 3 spots so I would just skip over and let you guys be haha. I was wondering if that was an organized effort.

hello JizzFalcon
    nice 9 gear rey. luck i don't fight anyone in your payout. i'm on a different time zone payout. my team build around dooku leader team with royal guard there are so easy to beat. i be lv 77 this sat and i can't for the guild too come out. going to start farming jawa engineer
  • Hey what's up all, first time posting! So here's where all the **** snakes have a chat! xP

hey xSWAMPTHINGx
    nice to see you. luck i don't need to fight anyone for rank 1 because i'm on a different time zone payout. ya there is some good team out there but i still can take down any team. but hiro and Castaspella have some good team
  • boeez
    28 posts Member
    EST time zone allies and server mates, do you have a guild? We can start our own if you are interested. I have about 4 active people in EST looking to start or join a guild, they aren't on our Shard.
  • ok so this might be a noob question, but how are you guys getting gear level 9 characters? i'm starting to feel left out and can't figure it out haha
  • The gears needed to go to g9 were pre-crafted when it was announce that 50 additional materials will be needed to craft tears. Most common were the droid callers, but the fusion furnace needed 50 hair dryers to pre-craft.
  • The gears needed to go to g9 were pre-crafted when it was announce that 50 additional materials will be needed to craft tears. Most common were the droid callers, but the fusion furnace needed 50 hair dryers to pre-craft.

Oh, so there's no way of matching up with some of the characters that are gear level 9 now without having pre crafted those items... that's unfortunate. Thanks for the info.
  • @xSWAMPTHINGx , what is you payout time?
  • @xSWAMPTHINGx , what is you payout time?

7pm west coast time. Don't **** me over!
  • i let you guys fight it out. i sit back and eat popcorn and watch the fight lol
  • Darth_Syokoy1
    65 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    There are 5 of us now?
    Post edited by Darth_Syokoy1 on
  • boeez wrote: »
    EST time zone allies and server mates, do you have a guild? We can start our own if you are interested. I have about 4 active people in EST looking to start or join a guild, they aren't on our Shard.

I'd start a guild or join one!
  • Nice comeback @Castaspella.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    I am CST (just an hour behind you guys), but I would be interested in joining.
  • xSWAMPTHINGx
    10 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Which guild are you all in?
    I'm looking to join a dedicated top guild, you guys know how I roll!
  • I thought there were only 3 competitive players finishing on Pacific time.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    I thought there were only 3 competitive players finishing on Pacific time.

Request sent. I am cst, but shouldn't be an issue.
  • Darth_Syokoy1
    65 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Which guild are you all in?

I joined one of the guild from lordskunk. I believe castaspella and Darktron are also in teamskunk.
  • Which guild are you all in?

I joined one of the guild from lordskunk. I believe castaspella and Darktron are also in teamskunk.

is there room in that guild? i just joined a generic one to check out the features.
  • Currently there are 12 guilds. I'm not sure if each one of the 12 guilds have the 50 member roster complete.
  • Darth_Syokoy1
    65 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I see.
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Darktron wrote: »
    @Darktron, is your arena payout still 6am EST?

no my payout is on a different payout time

Cause I saw you getting in there with us guys from PST time.

@Darth_Syokoy1 why attack the EST guys 30 mins before payout?
    Post edited by Plasmaj on
  • Nakeeb
    2 posts Member
    JoshG wrote: »
    ...hornsjedi, carmi be'e, nakeeb, JR and all the rest. Just wondered if any of you guys ever check these boards.

smooth27

Hey, smooth! A bit late to the party but just saying hi and good fights to you and our server mates.

- Nakeeb
  • Hi Nakeeb, is your payout CST, just want to know so I can avoid you during your payout. I'm PST.
  • Hey, bud. I'm CST but it's cool, I know a lot of the guys near the top are as well so it gets pretty chaotic near closing time. I'll make sure to leave you be when you're moving up.
  • JarJar_Shard_1
    393 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    the lordskunk guild going to raid afters people's pvp payout, we going to have couple guild, there going to be a European guild and North American Guild. so people will not miss the raid in there time zone.

I'm interested. I'm central US time. Please let me know.

hey chondrosarcoma
    we are taking anyone and you can go here at lordskunk.com
    we have a Voice chat server call discord and we have alot of good people can help out and answer questions. hope too see you soon

Darktron.... You should drop Rey and Leia and go with someone who actually hits hard....serious your team is so OP right now! Nice work

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907
  • Darktron
    27 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    thx i like this team too. it work good with Ackbar with Tactical Genius. see leia attack again or sometime rey go two time attack