tarkin lvl 77 gear lvl 9
magmatrooper lvl 80 gear lvl 8
stormtrooper lvl 72 gear lvl 9
royal guard lvl 72 gear lvl 8

any suggestions?

Replies

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    1st thing...i assume u r lvl 82. Bring all 5 toons to your lvl.

2nd thing...u r really short on damage. TFP, DT, Snow r all good options should u have any of them.

3rd thing...i would run GMT as lead over Vader.
  • Poxx wrote: »

2nd thing...u r really short on damage. TFP, DT, Snow r all good options should u have any of them.

I'm actually at 85, i just haven't focused much on this group and the event kinda came out of nowhere

problem is i don't have dt yet and my tfp is at 6*

also, should I zeta vader? i haven't zeta'd anything yet and i'd like to know if it's worth it
  • Mookow23
    79 posts Member
    So here is what i did to beat it earlier today with level 78 and below toons.

Leader
    Thrawn G9
    Omegas on Manipulate and Fracture level 7 on other abilities
    5*mods

Vader G9
    Omegas on Swing and Force Crush level 7 on other abilities
    5,4,and 3* Mods

Tarkin G8
    Omega on basic attack Level 7 on others
    5 and 4* Potency Mods

Colonel Stark G9
    No omega only level 7
    Couple of ok mods nothing fancy

Storm Trooper G8
    Level 5,6,and 7
    Protection Mods

I completed this by using Fracture on R2 every chance i had. Use force crush 3 times to apply dots. I one shot han with vaders special. Then focused on Leia to remove chance of buffing. I taunt with ST every chance and use can with Starck every chance. Order of enemies and RNG played a huge role for me. I started on Han, Leia, Farmboy, R2, Old ben, then Han.

I completed in about 5 Tries

• Tarkin lead is better in this event. try and take down the big damage dealers first. The speed from Tarkin is super important.
  • Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    I think the rebels might be immune to TMR in tier 7 so Vader's leadership ability isn't as good for the last tier.
  • Stud3099 wrote: »
    I think the rebels might be immune to TMR in tier 7 so Vader's leadership ability isn't as good for the last tier.

They are. It makes Tarkin's ultimate firepower less effective, in addition to Stormtrooper's abilities and any other TMR reduction shenanigans. It's why speed is so important.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    You can zeta Vader's leadership, but that won't help you in this event.

Try switching leadership to Tarkin and increase as many levels as you have credits for (focus on Vader and Tarkin first and Magma last).

Try to take out Leia or Han first, followed by the other. Then do the same with Luke and R2. Try to save Old Ben for last, but once you get down to OB and Chewie, it doesn't really matter if Ben dies first.
  • How far away from 7* is TFP? He was key to beating this tier for me because of his anti-buff - if R2 can't stealth himself, you can kill him, and then the rest go down.

Tarkin as lead. Try to kill R2 first. Get everyone leveled up as high as you can because level 72 isn't going to cut it. Move mods to make Tarkin and Vader fast (and TFP if you get there). Mod Stormtrooper and RG for protection.

If you're sitting on your first zeta I'm not sure you want it to be Vader. Think long and hard about that. Vader's leader zeta is useful in raids if you build a squad around it, but I still think you need the speed from Tarkin's leadership more than never-ending DoTs for this event. Vader's unique will make him harder to kill and beefs him up against CLS squads, but it's not the best zeta in the scheme of all zetas everywhere.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    unclesyrup wrote: »
    i'm struggling with my 7 star empire team with various mods

vader (lead) lvl 82, gear lvl 10
    tarkin lvl 77 gear lvl 9

any suggestions?

Maybe your mods need adjustment are you on swgoh.gg? If so post a link to your account if not I'd get an account and get it synced and post the link. Often mod advice can be the way to go.
  • unclesyrup wrote: »
    Poxx wrote: »

I'm actually at 85, i just haven't focused much on this group and the event kinda came out of nowhere

problem is i don't have dt yet and my tfp is at 6*

also, should I zeta vader? i haven't zeta'd anything yet and i'd like to know if it's worth it

Zader won't help. His lead won't help much either. At tier 7 the rebels are immune to turn metrr reduction. Tarkin becomes the better leader if you don't have EP.
  • snoboredca
    33 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    unclesyrup wrote: »
    i'm struggling with my 7 star empire team with various mods

vader (lead) lvl 82, gear lvl 10
    tarkin lvl 77 gear lvl 9

any suggestions?

Check out the advice i got here and level everone up, mine were all 82-84: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/168511/got-r2d2-no-palpatine#latest
  • I could use some advice on Tier 7 as well.

All toons are level 85.

Vader - Gear XI
    GMT - Gear X
    RG - Gear VIII
    Stormtrooper - Gear VIII
    Magmatrooper - Gear VIII

Both stormtrooper and RG are 1 piece of equipment away from Gear IX, however they both need the same thing so I'll only be able to gear up one before the event ends if I'm lucky.

I've run both GMT and Vader leads and either way I'm lucky if I can take out one opponent. GMT is all level 15 potency mods, RG is all level 15 health mods. Vader, Stormtrooper and Magmatrooper need to have their mods redone but I don''t have a tonne of credits right now.

Recommendations?