ZETA on Savage's unique, or save it for Bossk?

*note- I know there are better ZETA options, but I'm going to do one or the other.

I run zalpatine, vadar, zion, sith trooper, and savage. I like how savage works better than nihlus, because he keeps Sith trooper as an active tank.

Thinking bossk unique over leader to start. I like the idea Boba's lead better for territory battles, because the rebles are tanky in there.

Thoughts?

Replies

• CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    Impossible for anyone to say - nobody has played Bossk yet.

And will take at least ten days of people playing him for the verdict to be passed.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    If your only going for TW yes Bobba is better if your going to use them for HSTR then Bossk because Bobba will never activate.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Savage is just fun. He is awesome to watch on D in TW eating 3-4 teams when the rest of his team is already dead and great in DSTB and events. I dont use him in arena though.

Bossk is going to take a while to level and gear, and by the time you have that done will probably have another zeta ready.

If you use him in arena Id say Savage for sure. Can always do Bossk later.
  • 212Attack
    277 posts Member
    YOU ARE STUPID Nilly better in every way Save for someone other than that fool R2 IDC
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    While I'd really just not use Savage in the first place, his zeta would speed him up significantly allowing him to cleanse more...
    I'd go with Rex or Thrawn to get SiT taunting, but that's just me

On the other hand, new leaders almost always beat out old leaders, and I don't see why Bossk would be any different

With the choices presented, I'd go Savage unless you plan on bringing BH to arena
  • I say go with Bossk. This could be mainly because I haven't played with Savage or not, but Bossk is a new character and they often tend to be really good.
  • The "game changer" guys are all saying boo to bossk right now. Saying he is not arena viable as a lead. Who knows?
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    The "game changer" guys are all saying boo to bossk right now. Saying he is not arena viable as a lead. Who knows?

He is viable but not as much in the Arena. Supposedly, Bossk is just another random added character to help those out in the tables and those who wanna have fun in PvE. I would rather zeta Savage
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    ... Bossk is a new character and they often tend to be really good.

Er...