New Han, Scoundrel Leader Ability???

Ploosh
565 posts Member
Anybody else think there’s a chance the new Han could get the first Leader Ability (I think) geared towards a scoundrel squad?? I don’t think there’s really any other tags for him, and it’s be super interesting to be able to mix and match team synergy with how many scoundrels there are.

My dream would be that he would be legendary, need scoundrels to get him, and he would be a soft counter to traya. Obviously there’s a huge stretch on that last part, but would still be awesome.

Replies

• He's going to be a marquee character. Plain and simple. But I do hope he has a decent leadership
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    I hope so. It would be nice to use the Vets.
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    My guess is a legendary requiring bounty hunters. I hope it isn't because my BH are woefully under-geared, and I only have 4 that are 7*. Still, it makes sense.
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    We all know the Young Han Solo and Co-Captain Chewbacca maybe Young Lando Calrissian will be released next time.

I hope Young Han Solo will have a leadership ability for all Scoundrels and an unique ability for all 5 Hans so.
    That should be the same for Chewbaccas. So they've to release the Chewbacca (as an NPC not available for players, location: Holotables Light & Dark Side Battles).

I will be happy to see a Han Solo Squad:
    - Young/(Young) Smuggler Han Solo (leadership ability for Scoundrels; Unique ability for all Han Solos (maybe Chewbaccas too))
    - Han Solo
    - Stormtrooper Han Solo
    - Captain Han Solo
    - Veteran Smuggler Han Solo

A squad of Chewbaccas could be nice:
    - Young/(Young) Smuggler Chewbacca (leadership ability for Scoundrels; Unique ability for all Chewbaccas (maybe Han Solos too))
    - Clone Wars Chewbacca
    - Chewbacca
    - Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca
    (- Co-Captain/-Pilot Chewbacca)

For more characters visit here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164529/ideas-for-characters-and-ships