The Big...Thing

Qvwste
43 posts Member
edited May 2018
Hello gents and ladies! I have had success in STR Phase 1 with a team I derived from a squad dubbed "The Big JC" (Thrawn, Hera JC, FOO, JE),. It consists of Thrawn (L), HY, BB8, JE, Hera. I scored about 4.5m with this squad doing the last 5% of p1 and the first 5% of p2, forgot to post the score, oops! Hope you enjoy the video!

https://youtu.be/78rcgbvhHfM
Post edited by Qvwste on

Replies

• Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    The big Jackie Chan?
  • Qvwste
    43 posts Member
    Jedi counselor lol
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Creepioo wrote: »
    The big Jackie Chan?

No no The Big John Candy
  • Qvwste
    43 posts Member
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    Creepioo wrote: »
    The big Jackie Chan?

No no The Big John Candy

I thought it was The Big Jim Carrey
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    The second video doesn’t even have JC, and is titled Big Weiner. You sure you linked the right video or you trying to show the world your Big Weiner???
  • Qvwste
    43 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Huatimus wrote: »
    The second video doesn’t even have JC, and is titled Big Weiner. You sure you linked the right video or you trying to show the world your Big Weiner???

Lol! Because my name is "My Weiner Shoots First" and I totally copied The Big JC so I thought I would give it it's creedance =] nearly the same squad and exact same concept. HY works much better than JC.
  • Very cool. thanks for sharing the video. I'll definitely try that out next raid
  • Krokovich
    292 posts Member
    Thrawn's tm swap gets rid of debuffs than swaps tm. Could've used that to clear shock from je.

Thrawn's lead special gives him 50% tm as well as gets rid of debuffs. Could've used that instead of attacking nihilus and to recover cooldowns quicker.
  • Qvwste
    43 posts Member
    Krokovich wrote: »
    Thrawn's tm swap gets rid of debuffs than swaps tm. Could've used that to clear shock from je.

Thrawn's lead special gives him 50% tm as well as gets rid of debuffs. Could've used that instead of attacking nihilus and to recover cooldowns quicker.

Not really sure what you mean. Shock?? When does Nihilus inflict shock...?
  • Krokovich
    292 posts Member
    Qvwste wrote: »

Bleh I watched 1st video instead of 2nd one lol. My comments apply to that.

U get shock from one of the minions though.
  • Qvwste
    43 posts Member

Oh, stun you mean! I was confused =p
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Impressive, most impressive. Jedi consular is the BOSS.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited May 2018

Oh, stun you mean! I was confused =p

Deleted. I was wrong and talking rubbish.
  • Qvwste
    43 posts Member
    I wasn't able to run this squad in p3 for obvious reasons that I'll state anyways...Trayas isolate screws with the turn sharing. No bueno! It works fine in p1 and even p2 though. Have not tried p4 yet. Curious if anyone has tried this in a t7 raid.