Rebel Roundup [MERGE]

Prev1345
swgohfan29
1147 posts Member
edited May 2018
Target rebels have been disintegrated.

Loved the event!

PS: To make sith raid more bearable, why not just add assualt battle bonuses to each faction?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• eabevella
    11 posts Member
    Options
    It is a fun event even though my bounty hunters and empire soldiers are too weak to beat it. It has a movie scene feel.
  • LenoraLupin
    420 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    eabevella wrote: »
    It is a fun event even though my bounty hunters and empire soldiers are too weak to beat it. It has a movie scene feel.

I love the backgrounds from it. It felt like the event was moving us through the events of Rogue One and into A New Hope. I think I felt a little too much glee Veers bombing Chirrut though.

My troopers steamrolled through tier one, haven't tried the other one I can access yet (lack a 7* DT/Shore for the bonus) and I'm curious to see what it could do on auto considering the new assault battle ability.
  • lesismore
    59 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Bonus tier was super hard as most recent other events, also, the rewards are abundant but such a waste to the Shard Store, all the shards and blueprints >:)
  • Options
    I feel the event was too difficult.
    First tier was aimed at, quote, "at least 5* and lvl75 characters".
    My team (5* veers, 7* imperial, 7* magma, 7* arctic, 7* boba) was literally disintegrated on battle 1.

Maybe difficulties should be tweaked down at least for tier 1... if the description says 5* and 7* characters get wacked the only thing we get is frustration on the player base.
  • jackaldo20
    128 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    This assault battle is honestly much easier than alot of the others..
    My only complaint is the imperial troopers ability is kinda useless and is meant to recreate the potato aim in the movies...
    Great job anyways,CG.
  • jackaldo20
    128 posts Member
    Options
    I feel the event was too difficult.
    First tier was aimed at, quote, "at least 5* and lvl75 characters".
    My team (5* veers, 7* imperial, 7* magma, 7* arctic, 7* boba) was literally disintegrated on battle 1.

Maybe difficulties should be tweaked down at least for tier 1... if the description says 5* and 7* characters get wacked the only thing we get is frustration on the player base.
    are you spamming aoe?that should be more than enough. The counters arent that bad

• Options
    jackaldo20 wrote: »
    are you spamming aoe?that should be more than enough. The counters arent that bad

I am blindly spamming whatever I could, but no matter the strategy I barely take one or two enemies with me on battle 1, tier 1.

• Options
    https://vimeo.com/267975771

Just using the 3 star bossk 5*veers,6star storm,4star magma and 7 star snow.
    snow has to be g9 with some good mods to get through at least battle3.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    As long as you don't try to kill ROLO (and probably luke) first, you should have no issues clearing this event. I tried to kill ROLO first for siths and giggles, had to abort that plan because the 3 star victory was in jeopardy.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Fun fact: lobot in wave 4 has roughly 400k h/p =D
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    all I can say is thanks for the 3K Shard Shop Tokens
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I used g11 zVeers, DT, Starck, snow and g12 Shore.
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »

There is a lot of shard shop tokens today. In the bonus round they give you akbar cap ship shards as well.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

I noticed that Lobot and Commander Luke seemed to be the two characters that gave me the most trouble in the first two tiers. Lobot because he seemed to have equal health to all the others in wave 4 and Commander Luke...because he's Commander Luke. xD But seriously, his regaining protection kept messing with my Troopers tm train.

Hopefully I'll be able to do the bonus tier the next time it comes around because I'll have gotten my DT and Shore to 7* by then. Curious to see if I can still complete that one with my g8 Snow. xD
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options

I saw that too, and was like “where was this dude during ESB? Low key sleeping giant!
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Overall I really liked this event. Given, my IT squad has Zeers, i still felt a reasonable challenge.
    I ran Zeers (g10), Stark (g9), snow (g9), DT (g10) and shore (g10). Now that’s nowhere near an arena level squad but the team composition and good (not great) mods on my team made all the difference. The first two tiers were nice. Tier 1 was easy, and tier 2 required a little bit of a sequence of attacks to keep the rebels from trouncing on shore.
    The bonus tier though.....that required careful strategy and placement of death mark. I feel that DT is a MUST especially on round 8 otherwise R2 and CLS will tear you apart. Be warned, R2’s speed is nuts and hits fairly hard.
    My only complaint about the bonus tier was that the rewards seemed lackluster compared to the first two tiers. Not to say they were bad but the bonus tier should have had better rewards. Maybe add a zeta matt or a couple omegas next time? Just an idea.
    All in all this was a really fun event. I’m liking the tuning of the last two assault battles after that mythic thrawn fiasco. Since then CG is 2 for 2 in my book. Awesome job @CG_TopHat and @CG_Carrie

• Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Oh and in case anyone was wondering, between my mods and zeers leadership, all my troopers were no less than 200 speed. Also factor in them being modded to their proper usage (ie DT getting crit damage mods, snow getting crit chance and damage, etc.)
  • Options

I noticed that Lobot and Commander Luke seemed to be the two characters that gave me the most trouble in the first two tiers. Lobot because he seemed to have equal health to all the others in wave 4 and Commander Luke...because he's Commander Luke. xD But seriously, his regaining protection kept messing with my Troopers tm train.

Hopefully I'll be able to do the bonus tier the next time it comes around because I'll have gotten my DT and Shore to 7* by then. Curious to see if I can still complete that one with my g8 Snow. xD

Snow is the mvp yet again. Get him up and all omega’d out. Between him zVeers and Starkc, my shore and zdt were just eye candy.
    I tried the event ability just to try it- you don’t need it. They miss 3/5 times. Spam that aoe
  • Options
    Oh also - bonus round is all about ships. Even the reward currency. So for those who didn’t complete it- you’re really not missing much besides more shard shop currency.
  • Options
    Should be easy with troopers. You have to have good mods on them, not great but good. I 3* bonus tier with full protection left. ZVeers lead and Starck g12, DT, ST, and Snow g11. I focused down luke first on last round since he's the only real threat. I used bonus ability with death trooper for the extra chances to land a stun.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options

Snow is the mvp yet again. Get him up and all omega’d out. Between him zVeers and Starkc, my shore and zdt were just eye candy.
    I tried the event ability just to try it- you don’t need it. They miss 3/5 times. Spam that aoe

I actually was laughing my butt off watching my guys missing so much. For some reason I kept imagining that storm trooper banging his head on the blast door.
  • Options
    I used g11 zVeers, DT, Starck, snow and g12 Shore.

Same team. Aoe aoe . Kill a Rebel with the lowest health get the boost. Aoe aoe. I just said in another thread - bonus tier is all about ships. So you’re not missing much of you don’t complete it. ThTs not to you leef but for the others reading :)
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

I actually was laughing my butt off watching my guys missing so much. For some reason I kept imagining that storm trooper banging his head on the blast door.

Haha I did it with DT thinking he would go double the amount. Was pretty funny. Also pleasantly surprised - I thought this event would really cater to BH and their bounties. Happy to know I was sooo wrong. IMPs tore em up.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

On my alt, my 7* Boba literally soloed waves 2 through 8. All other troopets/BH were too weak to survive wave 1, while Boba kept reviving and gaining huge amounts of offense through the event—specific ability.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options

Haha I did it with DT thinking he would go double the amount. Was pretty funny. Also pleasantly surprised - I thought this event would really cater to BH and their bounties. Happy to know I was sooo wrong. IMPs tore em up.

Same here. I think it was a smart move since only a select few loyal BH followers could get them up to snuff for this event. Including IMP’s kept in line with the event and included a wider player base.
  • Options

Same here. I think it was a smart move since only a select few loyal BH followers could get them up to snuff for this event. Including IMP’s kept in line with the event and included a wider player base.

Yea for sure. I am interested in how BH performed and what leadership etc. I spent all my rebel roundup credits on BOssk.
  • Manny415
    322 posts Member
    Options
    Ztyle wrote: »

I got almost 4k