May 4th Rewards [MERGE]

Prev1345
Daniellegaria92
3 posts Member
edited May 2018
These are the lamest rewards ever. Last year we had double drops on everything. We could farm who we wanted better. Now we get random shards from some lame characters like Holdo. Or shards from characters we've had. Come on EA. Get your head outta that dark place. Also, no Zetas/Omegas? Gtfoh. LAME REWARDS.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• In before delete :)
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Hello everyone. I wish everyone a happy May The 4th. Good luck in the tables today
  • Daniellegaria92
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    So we are getting less rewards than last year. Yeah, that's a step up from last year. Not!!! Come on. You guys are taking big steps back. I know a few people who have stopped playing this game because of all the kittens. Y'all to change these rewards in general before you lose more people.
    Post edited by HeroOfCanton on
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Heuuuj ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • HF. may the 4th be with you
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    your last name isn't garia, it's bregoli =D
  • I agree the whole thing is more of a cashgrab than a gift.
  • cfodder
    85 posts Member
    I had hope for today after Carrie implied there would be more. I fully expected to drop $50 on shards alone today plus more on whatever else was going on. last night I used crystals to get energy up to 350+ and then when I woke up early went through that and more. in light side and dark side combined I got a whopping 4 shards of the characters I farmed in 40 battles. and between them and the 'bonus drops I got an average of 1 drop in 4 battles. so much for bonus drops.
    Cantina wasn't as bad and it gave some GET. it didn't feel like a bonus though. I got less than 1 drop of my farms in 3 battles and in almost 600 energy got about 400 GET, enough for 5 shards of Leia. I'm a new player. been playing maybe 4 months. I needed this to be good. I thought I'd finally unlock Nihilus and would unlock several more characters. Instead I'm debating quitting because it's obvious EA has ruined another game. It's been said here that this event is catering to newer players but all I see is they downgraded rewards many of you enjoyed previously. The double drops on mods you did before - wish I would've seen that!
    Turn the drop rates up CG. Way up. give us bonuses in the store for stuff outside of crystals. do a pick your player deal. 80 shards of any non legendary out there for $15 or something. give a bonus for battles in gw or arena or whatever. give us friend battles we can use against guild mates so we can do that when we are out of energy. There are tons of things you could do to keep interest in the game from switching to Marvel.
  • Seriously thought I’d log in today to surprise double drops. Why were they a bad idea, @CG_Carrie? The fan base likes them so much we buy extra crystals for them.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    In before delete :)
    In after not being not deleted?
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Vampire_X wrote: »

:D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CptEmptyClip
    34 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I am not one to gripe or complain. I am not really even one to post on forums...I think I have done it 3 times before now.

I have been playing this game since a month or so after launch and I have to say that this year's May the 4th "celebration" rewards are insulting. We got a very small bonus on giving them more money (they win), we do not get any guaranteed bonus drops like other years but instead get a small CHANCE (we all know their drop rates) to get double drops of characters that most of us have at 7* already or terrible characters nobody wants to begin with, and now they are just giving away Raid Han Solo shards!

I think we deserved better...

XIIgn6e.jpg
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I am not one to gripe or complain.

I love it when people start their post like that.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Really?! There are many having fun with it. GETs, Extra Shards and the Bossk and Rebel roundup events are very cool additions.
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member

Immediatedly starts complaining.

Anyways, its free stuff for a day based on a pun.
  • I gripe and complain all the time, therefore I do not start my posts that way. He is trying to make a point that a normally happy person is now unhappy, as opposed to people like me who are unhappy no matter what.
  • swgohfan29 wrote: »

Of course. Just like it's guaranteed that the words immediately following "no offense, but.." are always highly offensive.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    I don’t know ... well, at least I like free stuff.

Based on a pun. Very funny! :D
  • Vampire_X wrote: »

Yeah I was surprised to see this still alive lol, original post had a lot "*****" haha
  • It's okay I guess..
    bonus cls jrey events + mythics would have been nice.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Daring droid is back soon so who knows? I like surprises.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    29n0zo.jpg
  • leef wrote: »
    29n0zo.jpg

Put your meme generator down and go take a nap...your outdated memes have no power here
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    29n0zo.jpg

Put your meme generator down and go take a nap...your outdated memes have no power here

Be honest, don't you feel a bit silly about your own post now?
  • I got many thousands of Shard Shop currency for Rebel Roundup event and 'bonus' shards for Toons I already have. That was about as impressive as it was also kind of pointless....
    But, I guess I do get the dubious honour of using gems to refresh the shard shop so maybe I'll get lucky enough something shows up I need?
    giphy.gif

#AcolyteShootsTwice
    29n0zo.jpg

Not in the least...the last 2 years they made a huge deal on May 4th...this year...basically nothing.

The Rebel Roundup and Bossk events are not connected to the "celebration".
  • swgohfan29 wrote: »

Of course. Just like it's guaranteed that the words immediately following "no offense, but.." are always highly offensive.

No offense, but...Greedo shot first ;)
  • Sneekypete
    281 posts Member
    No gonna lie loving having tons of events and things every week but woulda loved to see a full zeta drop for sure.
    29n0zo.jpg

Not in the least...the last 2 years they made a huge deal on May 4th...this year...basically nothing.

The Rebel Roundup and Bossk events are not connected to the "celebration".

I agree.... This "bonus shards" are weak, at least the drop rates are. I've already used up like 150 gems to get what? 4 Darth Nihilus (already at 7*) and 4 Holdo shards on at least 50 attempts!! so that's like 2 drops on each!! Come on....