Aggravating drop rates

I'll keep this short. As with so many other people, I'm finding that for the gear that requires 20 or more items to craft, when I start to farm for them I'm getting next to nothing. When I spend 114 some odd energy and receive NO items that I'm trying to farm... Let's just say it can lead to some game rage.

Replies

• tcorneliubrv
    174 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Indeed... this game is made with a special ingredient: GREED.
  • That's the thing though. I'm not anywhere near encouraged to spend money if I know that I'm still not going to get anything I need or want for my dollars spent. What's the point?

On that note, why in the hell would I spend around $90 for the card pack when I don't even spend that much on a full game for a gaming console?!? Who the hell decides the prices for this game??? Do they not pay attention to the economy? I'm not sure what it's like in the rest of the world but where I'm at you're luck to have a job let alone have some spending cash which you're not likely going to use on overpriced phone app games...
  • SForsaken wrote: »
    That's the thing though. I'm not anywhere near encouraged to spend money if I know that I'm still not going to get anything I need or want for my dollars spent. What's the point?

On that note, why in the hell would I spend around $90 for the card pack when I don't even spend that much on a full game for a gaming console?!? Who the hell decides the prices for this game??? Do they not pay attention to the economy? I'm not sure what it's like in the rest of the world but where I'm at you're luck to have a job let alone have some spending cash which you're not likely going to use on overpriced phone app games...

You are so right!
  • I feel all of you!

I honestly feel like the lvl process is an actual level of "no **** given"... By lvl70 you're at the point where you see every little flaw in the game & how poorly made/balanced it really is. To have to sit through 200 hundred crystals spent, with ~400 energy gone to waist on 2 purple materials that can only be found in one place... You know this isn't about customer satisfaction, it's more on how much money they can cash in on in such a short time.

I'm at the point where I'm finding it more & more appealing to just uninstall.