Sith raid bugs (not a bug report)

scuba
14044 posts Member
in the post:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/161683/upcoming-sith-triumvirate-raid-changes-3-7#latest
It was stated:
Finally, our initial data indicates Expose is stifling other teams from finding a competitive place in the Sith Triumvirate Raid.
Well one of the other things I observe stifling other teams from finding a competitive place is caused by bugs which CG has yet to correct.
Visas Marr is a character that should be dominating the sith raid on multiple teams however this bug:
reported by me 4 weeks ago
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Sith-Raid-Sion-Lord-of-Pain-is-giving-excess-cycle-of-pain/m-p/6742338#M11481
Reported in march also
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Lord-of-Pain-triggering-when-it-is-not-supposed-to/m-p/6715178
basically invalidates her zeta ability in 2 of the raid phases as she is unnecessarily getting a debuff when she should not. That is half the raid that her her zeta ability becomes about useless, sure we can say less because yeah she would be getting the debuff eventually but she gets it way more and sooner than she should
There is also this bug:
reported a month ago
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Sith-Raid-Bonus-Protector/m-p/6706510#M10852
That is still ongoing. Granted part of this one may be CG intent vs the wording of the ability however it doesn't even come close to working as described.
I am sure there are many other bugs in the sith raid that I didn't quickly find but how about we get the Sith raid working correctly? It seems if something is happening to the player advantage the "fixes" are implemented pretty quickly however if it is to the player detriment it just lingers.
@CG_Carrie

@kyno
Re:
In the interest of highlighting these bugs in the correct location please post any discussion or details about these bugs by following the links provided above.
Thank you.

These have be highlighted there however there has been as I am trying to point out here no movement on these or many bugs reported there.

I am trying to open a discussion as to when things might actually if ever get fixed or is the plan to just let things linger on and on. I think it is an important question and topic for the "official forum" as that "correct location" you refrenece just gets filled with stuff and slowly if ever fixed. This was something I brought up during the Dev Q&A and even the specific ones I have mentioned there have not been addressed or even any new information provided.

I am one that would like all things to work right be it good or bad for the player but I now refuse to report anything that being fixed would be bad for the player because those seem to take precedent over any fix that would benefit the player.

@Jeric
Visas Marr is probably a bad example when considering their intent behind the Sith Raid in general. If she was a FTP friendly character then the comparison would work better. It isn't just having some parity, it is also about preventing the top performers with more access to create a gap outside of CG's intent for the game.
Like it or not, they don't want the top 1% too powerful (they claim it reduces these player's enjoyment anyway).

I mention visa but the bug report I submitted was about more than just her as I didn't have visa when i noticed the problem. The issue affects any out of turn attack be it assists or counter attacks. It doesn't matter about intent it is broken. Either update the text to state any attack or fix it so it only happens on attacks during the characters turn like it is stated.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please wait, I am working in the best way to get a response.

People posting on them now, highlights it's an on going issue and gets it a higher priority at Answers HQ which is the place this needs to be highlighted.
  • Carrie
    122 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    Bug Stuff
    @Kyno alerted me to this post. I'm investigating the status of those bugs. I've confirmed them logged, it's just a priority game at this point, and I will find out approximately where they are in the queue.
    Senior Producer, Galaxy of Heroes
This discussion has been closed.