SWGoH Customer Support

CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
This is NOT a discussion about the quality of support from EA Help (as much as I would love to have that conversation).
In Marvel Strike Force, you communicate with customer support 100% in-game. At first, I thought it was kinda weird, but as I've submitted more and more complaints, I actually REALLY love it! You have one representative, and you chat with them until the issue is resolved (you can upload screen-shots within the chat). It stinks you can only have one conversation at a time (so if you have multiple issues, you have to wait), but the in-game feature is something I didn't know I wanted until now.
I think this would be a great addition to SWGoH, and would improve overall user experience.
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• Blizzard does the same, though you can get on Space Mountain on a capacity day faster than they answer you. Blizzard’s in game support is one reason their game has endeared for so long.