Out of curiosity!

PeteSolo
173 posts Member
With gear 12 being in the game since August-September of last year, I am very curious as to how many g12 characters people have so far! I would appreciate it if you took the time to put it in the comments.

I was intending this for f2p or mostly f2p players but why not make it for all. Please write the amount of gear 12 characters you have and how much money you've spent since last August.

To those of you who will bother the take the time and write it, thanks in advance!

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    21*g12, $0,-.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nearing first GS12 toon with Vader and Ventress, need 2 more pieces. Have had Phoenix at GS11 for several months but switched to gearing Emprie and NS. Been playing exactly 1 year, $700 since Aug, 1.8mil GP.
  • 0 G12, $50
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    18 G12, ~$20 since August (I like Sion and Bossk $10 packs to get them to the next star level).
    Playing since Dec 2015, 3.08M GP
  • 10 g12 toons, 30 bones spent since August
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    i have 8 at gear 12 i think ive only spent money on the captain han pack since august
  • PeteSolo
    173 posts Member
    Wow, love the input so far!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Six--Jedi Rey, Finn, Resistance Trooper, Poe, Commander Luke, and Aayla Secura (she was my first!). Of them, I think I have at least 3, at most 4 pieces of g12 gear equipped. Last thing I bought was Captain Han when Territory Battles were introduced. I wanted to get the Veteran Smuggler pack when Rey came around, but the first time she got here it wouldn't have mattered, and the second time around I already had them at 7* the hard way.

So far all my Guild Event Tokens have been dumped into Hermit Yoda, but I've now got him at 96/100 and figured I'd like achievements take him the rest of the way to 7*. So now my tokens are all going towards WAMPA.

My policy is to not horde gear unless absolutely necessary. Grinding out those gold stun guns, for example, is a real pain in the butt and I have enough people who need the individual components (the purple stun gun and gold eyeball) that I'd rather give those to them instead. If I notice that I'm about to complete a stun gun around the same time as an eyeball I'll hold off and save up for the gold stun gun, but mostly I gear up my g9-g10 folks with that stuff.

Is it optimal? Nope. But I've never had trouble completing at least a little bit of any new content!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I only have 8 g12 with maybe 4 more only needing one more piece (unfortunately they all need the same piece lol).f2p
    There are players on my shard though with every character level 85,7☆ and all g12.
    I imagine they have spent thousands but as you can imagine arena/ships are a waste of time for me tryn to compete lol
  • 19 or 20 g12, 0 money spent, ultra long-time player
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member

0$ since launch.
  • Since may 2016 1.8mil TO
    11 gear 12 characters
    Roughly $300 spent
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Dec 2016 2.9m GP
    20 G12
    Roughly 500 USD spent
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    April 2017 2m GP

12 G12

~$40
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    November 2015 (basically, launch) 21 g12. Bought 3 crystal subs in 2016. Only a $10 Capt Solo pack since. F2p for almost 18 months.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kiritoismyname
    845 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    August 2017 1.8m GP
    9 g12
    F2P
    Post edited by Kiritoismyname on
  • Mojo_1
    54 posts Member
    Jan 16,
    29 g12
    0$
  • Rebel_yell
    928 posts Member
    Jan 16
    1.835 mm character GP
    21 G12
    ~$200
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Started Nov 2016
    2.4 mil gp
    13 g12 toons
    spent likely 800-1000$ in 2017 ( estimate, I deleted all receipts and prefer not to think about it)
    spent 40$ so far in 2018. I'm in recovery!
  • Started Sept 2016

2.1mil gp

4 g12 toons (Commander Luke,Vader,Tarkin and Old Ben)

0$ spent(I don't spend money on any android games)
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Started late november, less than a hundred spent 5 gear 12 toons though i could have more but im hoarding guild event tokens for wampa.
  • 31, 0$
  • F2P 20 months, 0 g12 I know I am behind lol, I am working towards DT g12 though.
  • I'll have my first G12 (CLS!) in a couple weeks. :)
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    21*g12, $0,-.

a month and a half later; 22 =D
    i'm not making great progress haha
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • 32......I don't want to know.