Anyone else have way to many training droids?

Phipps
1107 posts Member
To preface, I've never purchased any droids from the shop or done the training droid event.

I am at just about 10k droids (4K 1*, 6K 2*, various others) and can't use them because of the credit drought.

Anyone else in the same situation? I find the lack of credits worse than the lack of purple ability mats.

Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Relax those one stars do SHHHHH all they'll be gone in no time! How many characters do you have maxed at 70?
  • Never complain about having too much of something.

Why? Because the "fix" for this kind of issue for the devs will not be to increase credit rewards, it will be to decrease training droids.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    RollTideTA wrote: »
    Never complain about having too much of something.

Why? Because the "fix" for this kind of issue for the devs will not be to increase credit rewards, it will be to decrease training droids.

Exactly and either this guys leveling no toons at all other than 5, isn't level 70 yet or has been 70 for a while without upgrading anyone else! I don't think you're level 70 or have many toons upgraded for this reason- If you were you should be getting roughly 500k from galactic war alone which is plenty!
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    It's not that I have too many training droids it's just that there's not enough credits to spend them. It's enough droids to take 3 toons from 1 to 70. But need 7.5 million credits to do so. Credits were balanced at lvl 60. There was no adjustment when they made it lvl 70.

I only have 7 toons at lvl 70. I put starring characters priority over leveling them....no point of them being lvl 70 without proper gear and stars
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Been at 70 for weeks, completed GW for 51 straight days. I get max credits possible
  • I do, because they collect so much faster than the credits it takes to use them
  • If you don't get 6 and 7 stars you won't have credit issues and droids will become the problem.
  • Yep, me too. Never enough credits
  • Baldo wrote: »
    RollTideTA wrote: »
    Never complain about having too much of something.

Exactly and either this guys leveling no toons at all other than 5, isn't level 70 yet or has been 70 for a while without upgrading anyone else! I don't think you're level 70 or have many toons upgraded for this reason- If you were you should be getting roughly 500k from galactic war alone which is plenty!

Very naive comment, with 500k a day you can spend all your training droids can you? Mustn't be getting many? I have 10 lvl 70 toons, and around 10 more 60+, complete gw everday, and am top 10 arena :,) but i too have a shed ton of training droids and no money. Doesn't help I've spent over 2 mill over the last week on upgrading stars though tbf.
  • You think you have a ton now, but then you'll unlock a new character, one will get buffed, or a new challenge will come out and just like that most of your supply will be gone, same with credits.

The only thing I will always have extra of is sim tickets
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Stuwart wrote: »
    The only thing I will always have extra of is sim tickets

So it seems that it IS possible that there will always be someone out there who has stuff you don't. I can't seem to drop below 4kk credits, but I'm short on training droids and sim tickets.

I'm lvl 70, got a few lvl 68-70, 7* characters and I'd love to level up the others, but I can't since I'm short on training droids. I could get them pretty fast from the cantina battles or missions, but since I've been farming Mace Windu quite extensively, I went down from a stack of several hundred sim tickets to single-digit figures and now need to do dailies and purchase mission energy refills, since you get 25 sims with each refill. So pretty much all I have too much of are credits. Completing dailies, GW and arena gives me more than I can spend. I really wish there was a way of trading resources between players. Yes, I know you can buy sim tickets using crystals, but it's not worth it.
  • I have >3K sim tickets. They keep multiplying. By the end of the year, I'll have well over 20K at this rate.

Training droids will come and go. Just wait until they raise the level cap.
  • Credits shortage starts when your main team hits 70 and u expand your roster of toons u already unlocked.

I been resorting to collecting shards and waiting for bronzium pulls for my toons.

Daka kylo poggle phasma waiting atm

I can't afford to gear and level them up immediately.