Should there be icons for “stacking” stats?

Amorgan
94 posts Member
There are many characters in the game now with “stacking” stat boosts- eg Tarkins potency. And I find it difficult to keep track of all of the various boosts because they are invisible to the user.

I think there should be a “stacking” stat boost icon (similar to the icon in the recent BH vs rebels event) accross all game modes to make it easier for the player.

What does everybody else think?

Replies

• TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    Options
    Couldn’t agree more.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah it would be nice to have more of the blue informational icons. But we just got to a point where they dont cover the screen (even though they still do)
  • Options
    Maybe have it so that when you keep your finger pressed on the buffs/debuffs above a characters head (when you currently get told what each icon means), you also get the information on their stacking bonuses. So you could check Wampa and see how much stats he's gained, or check an enemy and see how much Armour Sabine has shredded, etc.
  • Amorgan
    94 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe have it so that when you keep your finger pressed on the buffs/debuffs above a characters head (when you currently get told what each icon means), you also get the information on their stacking bonuses. So you could check Wampa and see how much stats he's gained, or check an enemy and see how much Armour Sabine has shredded, etc.

I think this sounds like a great idea- atleast this way it wont clutter the screen.
    These stat changes mid-battle need to be visible in some way or another