Fulcrum Ahsoka is built for Ground War

CarSickShoe
199 posts Member
edited May 2018
With the number of buffs that the event ability spits out, Ground War seems like the event that Fulcrum Ahsoka was made for. Using Whirlwind after Yoda passes the buff around, then meditate to get all the buffs back is the scenario any Fulcrun Fan aims for. I know she isn't a Jedi (for good reason), but if Ugnaught can be added as a solo toon then maybe so could Fulcrum.

Would it make the event a little easier? Probably, but that isn't the point. Her damage isn't required to complete the event as it stands, but she'd help to speed up early tiers and make the event less time consuming and more fun. Besides, at least Fulcrum fought during the clone wars - can't say the same for Ezra.

Feedback: I that I like that Jedi were added Ground War instead of it remaining an auto snooze fest with resistance, even if it means I'm not able to complete all the tiers. It gives us a reason to work on Jedi without it just being a gamble that they might get a rework soon.

I do think the event takes a while to run though though, even on low tiers. While Jedi are certainly capable of winning the events easily, they do take a long time to do so. Ewoks are a bit quicker, but they're the 'fun' faction and not relevant to this post.