Galactic Bounties event. Wampa Tier requirement

Antares
686 posts Member
edited May 2018
Can someone please remind me what the formal requirements for characters on the Wampa tier are!?

Was it 7*? I am asking because I would like to use my low-star Bossk...

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Seven star gear X I believe.....
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    You will never beat him with a low star Bossk. You’ll get wamp’d for sure
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Seven star gear X I believe.....

Not recommendations. Requirements. Has there ever been a gear requirement?
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    I don’t believe their was a star level and I used my 5* dekar on it last time.... lol got one shot on the first level.

Now I have 7* gear 11 everything but only one zeta on Bossk have a feeling gear12 and a few zetas will be needed to pull Wampa off
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    Gear 11 and 12 and zeta in Bossk can’t bear Wampa his protection regen is too fast.
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    I did it with 4* Bossk. You just have to time it so that wampa doesn’t get prot up. As soon as he has it you can reset.
  • Options
    Antares wrote: »
    I did it with 4* Bossk. You just have to time it so that wampa doesn’t get prot up. As soon as he has it you can reset.

yep that's what I had to do.. did you use BH lead? That's how I got it done
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    Antares wrote: »

yep that's what I had to do.. did you use BH lead? That's how I got it done

Bossk Zeta lead, get into the Wampa wave so that you can either remove TM or stun him immediately. Use basics as long as you can, activate Bossks Taunt/Frenzy and switch to specials. Keep Wampa stunned as long as you can, he can't gain protection! If he does, the fight is over.
  • Options
    Try to do the wampa tier with even all gier 11 and you will fail. I would recommend all gier 12 and mods.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Try to do the wampa tier with even all gier 11 and you will fail. I would recommend all gier 12 and mods.

Not true

• Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options

A bit late, eh? The event is long over

• Options
    I’m still replaying it. In my mind!
  • Options
    Foxer wrote: »
    I don’t believe their was a star level and I used my 5* dekar on it last time.... lol got one shot on the first level.

Now I have 7* gear 11 everything but only one zeta on Bossk have a feeling gear12 and a few zetas will be needed to pull Wampa off

That sounds so bad.....lol
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options

Not really. Now Foxer can reliably finish the Wampa for 20 shards a pop, which is the equivalent of something like 5500 guild event tokens. We don't know how frequent Bounties will be, but once a month sounds like a safe bet, and probably a couple extra for the movie release, the dvd release, and whenever a relevant character is introduced. But even if it's just once a month, that's a bonus 5500 guild event tokens per month. You're going to turn your nose up at that?

Perhaps more importantly, right now it's just Han, Leia, Paploo, Probe Droid, and Wampa. But if any new character gets added, odds are Foxer--and anyone else with high level bounty hunters--will be able to finish it off on release.

It's a sound investment. I'd do it, but I'm still working on Troopers so that I can finally beat that dumb Probe Droid mission...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    All 12 all zeta
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Not really. Now Foxer can reliably finish the Wampa for 20 shards a pop, which is the equivalent of something like 5500 guild event tokens. We don't know how frequent Bounties will be, but once a month sounds like a safe bet, and probably a couple extra for the movie release, the dvd release, and whenever a relevant character is introduced. But even if it's just once a month, that's a bonus 5500 guild event tokens per month. You're going to turn your nose up at that?

Perhaps more importantly, right now it's just Han, Leia, Paploo, Probe Droid, and Wampa. But if any new character gets added, odds are Foxer--and anyone else with high level bounty hunters--will be able to finish it off on release.

It's a sound investment. I'd do it, but I'm still working on Troopers so that I can finally beat that dumb Probe Droid mission...

I think @PlagueisTheWise meant pulling a Wampa off sounded bad.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Even Wampas need affection.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • thee_pdx
    302 posts Member
    Options
    e7ca47dec5081c0cdae5a9bfae15a310.jpg
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

I think @PlagueisTheWise meant pulling a Wampa off sounded bad.

Yes....thats how u meant it. The quote didn't go through for some reason.
  • Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    Options
    Are these coming back some time soon?
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    Options
    Yes ... 4 days 17 hours from now.