Sim tickets

Shockers
172 posts Member
I know CG is all about the money in this game, but my sim tickets are close to 15k, seems like a waste on ship rewards. Would be great if we can use them to start buying energy.

Replies

• Personally, I'd like a few more opportunities to sim things in the game. Why can't I sim the Ship Mastery events if I've 3* them? Why can't I sim all assault battles that I've 3*? Why can't I sim the other two options on Mythic events if I've 3*? Give me more options to use my sim tickets on.

Heck, I'd love an option where if you pay something like 10 sim tickets you get a guaranteed gear/shard drop. I know it'll never happen, but a girl can dream.
  • Waste? It's an online currenecy nothing is being wasted
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Don't complain about this.... Be glad for what you have...
  • we're getting a whole new PVE table for ships before too long. i'm sure we'll be using more sim tickets there.
  • Rebel_yell
    928 posts Member
    They are simply removing a resource constraint for later stage players who only need to farm gear in DS/LS + GW. They’ll never be valuable for anything else in the game.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    it was nice to have them added. they were a huge issue for many players who were just getting started. them being rewarded for ships allows players to loosen the belt on simming. it relieves a big time sink.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    it was nice to have them added. they were a huge issue for many players who were just getting started. them being rewarded for ships allows players to loosen the belt on simming. it relieves a big time sink.
    Which begs the question, why have them at all anymore?? Just make sims free.

Two reasons.

1 it takes more programming to remove than it does add a reward

2 they want to keep a ticket struggle for people who are less than level 60.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    haha, i knew it was comming.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Which begs the question, why have them at all anymore?? Just make sims free.

Because of this comment posted above yours:
    we're getting a whole new PVE table for ships before too long. i'm sure we'll be using more sim tickets there.

We’re going to be going through sim tickets a lot faster in the (hopefully) near future. Newer players might actually start to run out.