Fix posting damage when time runs out!

Immorta1lynx
232 posts Member
edited May 2018
Make it so that it auto posts damage when the time runs out. I was 3% away from a solo p3-4 run when the time ran out and I got nothing for the hour of my time I spent wasting in this stupid game.

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    It took you an hour in addition to however long it took the rest of your guild to do half the raid?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    I dont think the problem here is that the game is kitten. Sounds more like either your team is kitten or...
  • imo not worth dedicating manpower to "fix" this as it isint a problem in the 1st place. plus thanks for doing it as i always wondered what happened if ur raiding and the 1h ends
    u can ask ur guildmates about the timer next time
    If u had other stuff to do then not the game's fault for it. ull solo some other time
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Make it so that it auto posts damage when the time runs out. I was 3% away from a solo p3-4 run when the time ran out and I got nothing for the hour of my time I spent wasting in this **** game.

LOL!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    a slightly different request, i'd like a msg when p4/the raid is completed just like the msgs we get when the other phases are completed.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    a slightly different request, i'd like a msg when p4/the raid is completed just like the msgs we get when the other phases are completed.

This would be an ideal solution.
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    It used to announce the end, but it also named whoever was in first at that time, Presumably people comp,a8nrd about being announced first and then being bumped in the hour after, . . Now the announcement has been moved to the timer end for who is first, “top contributor” and no longer does it announce raid ended, Happened over a year ago iirc
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Talk to your guild and have at least 1 person post when they finish so you know how much time you have.

I remember back when I was the only one in my guild who could solo the pit, back when it actually took longer than 10 min, we had the arrangement someone would post when the raid was done so I knew I had 1 hour from that point to post my damage.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    LOL! an hour after phase 4 is defeated is more than enough time to get your post in. Hilarious post.
  • leef wrote: »

My guild and I have been saying that about the pit raid forever! Not because we're still in it an hour later but because we have a solo hold time to give none solo players a chance to post damage.

This is what a good guild should do. You have a good guild. The only thing that could make it better is cookies. Do you have cookies?