Most important Zetas on Palp Team?

DarthFele
36 posts Member
So here I am again in the same spot from two weeks ago wondering who to give the zeta upgrade to?

Im Running a Palp ZLead, ZZader, Thrawn (z unique), Nihilus, CLS (z unique). I know CLS is not the better option btw.

last time the issue was PalpU vs ThrawnU and I went for Thrawn. So now the thing is PalP unique o Nihilus Unique??
any thought???

https://swgoh.gg/u/darthfele/

Replies

• Money
    11 posts Member
    Options
    I did not feel much benefit to Palp unique to be honest, I would go for Nihilus unique zeta. CLS in your team is a bigger problem though - you need a taunter instead of him (ideally Darth Sion or Shoretrooper).
  • Options
    Agree with money that you need a taunter, preferably Sion and then zeta him. Otherwise I'll say this... Palp unique helps his survivability, a lot. But dn unique is good too. I'd do palp first of those 2.
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    Options
    If you can gear up Sion and zeta him, your team can be really annoying to face (which works in your favor). He’d also make Nihilus much harder to kill and give him a bonus turn when you face a faster Vader.

As your team is now, the best option is Palpatine’s unique.
  • Whatelse73
    2163 posts Member
    Options
    Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    If you can gear up Sion and zeta him, your team can be really annoying to face (which works in your favor). He’d also make Nihilus much harder to kill and give him a bonus turn when you face a faster Vader.

As your team is now, the best option is Palpatine’s unique.

What he said. I run this team with Sion Zeta'd and do quite well. Even at 3/4 stars Sion is arena viable. (Mine is 4 stars)