Galactic Bounties event?

I thought the Galactic Bounties event was supposed to switch up where certain toons will be, first event Ipd and Wampa are in the last 2 undoable tiers. Then supposedly the locations would change randomly???? How comes ipd and Wampa are back in the same place???

This game really sucking right now, I used to do the Ground War assault battle, but I didn’t even do the 3 ground wars I could’ve done yesterday because it’s just brain-drain now, I used to use Resistance, so using the awful Jedi now is not enjoyable, hence I just left the event there to rot, you can shove that event now CG, and Kyno the volunteer defender of cg shenanigans can keep giving us the lore lie, all the while they busy trying to work out what else they can do to ruin our ex enjoyment of the Resistance RJT teams, like maybe require Res to be at an unattainable 8*?? Or just ban Res from being able to be used in STR, you know, for the same lore reason! Pink Darth Vader anyone???

Replies

• I thought the Galactic Bounties event was supposed to switch up where certain toons will be, first event Ipd and Wampa are in the last 2 undoable tiers. Then supposedly the locations would change randomly???? How comes ipd and Wampa are back in the same place???

Wrong, they said that for now we can get Paploo, Han Solo, Rebel Officer Leia Organa, Imperial Probe Droid, or Wampa from the event and that they will be swapped with diffrent characters in the future. They never said that characters will change locations.

• I thought the Galactic Bounties event was supposed to switch up where certain toons will be, first event Ipd and Wampa are in the last 2 undoable tiers. Then supposedly the locations would change randomly???? How comes ipd and Wampa are back in the same place???

Wrong, they said that for now we can get Paploo, Han Solo, Rebel Officer Leia Organa, Imperial Probe Droid, or Wampa from the event and that they will be swapped with diffrent characters in the future. They never said that characters will change locations.

Fair enough, I got the changing locations thing wrong, alas this game still sucking hard in many more ways.
  • DrMaggot
    227 posts Member
    The salt is strong in this one. If the game sucks so bad why do you keep playing ?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    DrMaggot wrote: »
    The salt is strong in this one. If the game sucks so bad why do you keep playing ?

Because Star Wars.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • DrMaggot wrote: »

Because I’ve invested a lot of time into the game and my roster is pretty decent. I just want them to stop making poor decisions and annoying parts of the community on a more or less continual basis , especially over the last few months.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member

Because I’ve invested a lot of time into the game and my roster is pretty decent. I just want them to stop making poor decisions and annoying parts of the community on a more or less continual basis , especially over the last few months.

Poor decisions like giving alternate routes to improve the speed of farming some hard farms?
    Poor decisions like reworking a faction and giving them an event to use them in?

The parts of the community they've annoyed have literally been annoyed by getting free stuff on the grounds that they wanted more free stuff.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »

Poor decisions like giving alternate routes to improve the speed of farming some hard farms?
    Poor decisions like reworking a faction and giving them an event to use them in?

The parts of the community they've annoyed have literally been annoyed by getting free stuff on the grounds that they wanted more free stuff.
    NicWester wrote: »

Same with this guy. CG gave us another way to get ipd and Wampa shards and he's mad the alternate way isn't easy enough.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Main question answered about rotation! Thanks for the assist :)
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
This discussion has been closed.