Sion to a node this week?

Atlas1
1713 posts Member
Thursday marks 4 weeks of Sion in the chromium packs. Will he be getting a node this week?

Replies

• swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Options
    4 to 6 weeks
  • DrMaggot
    227 posts Member
    Options
    I hope they eventually add some characters somewhere else than hard nodes...
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Thursday marks 4 weeks of Sion in the chromium packs. Will he be getting a node this week?

You have high hopes that a character will get released right at 4 weeks.. Lol try 2 more weeks
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    DrMaggot wrote: »

There's only really hard nodes and cantina nodes. They've stated they won't be making changes or additions to the GW, Fleet, or Arena stores. Suppose he could end up in the guild store, but that's already overcrowded.
  • Options
    He will go on the holo tables
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    4 to 6 weeks

I’m fully aware of the timeline. However, it would be nice to get him at 4 weeks rather than 6. Might as well just say 6 weeks after chromium if that’s going to be the case.
  • Options

There's only really hard nodes and cantina nodes. They've stated they won't be making changes or additions to the GW, Fleet, or Arena stores. Suppose he could end up in the guild store, but that's already overcrowded.

Yeah, and Cantina is already difficult enough with the reduced amount of energy one gets relative to the Light/Dark Side Battles. I'd welcome Sion in a Hard Node somewhere.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

The guild event store is also an option.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

The stores would be a harder farm, IMHO, especially since he isn't going to show up every day.
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    Options
    Sith Marauder is first...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Liamtbqh wrote: »

marauder, visas and sion were released in the same event.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

The stores would be a harder farm, IMHO, especially since he isn't going to show up every day.

I have found it pretty much a wash. Since you get more shards when he does show up, it evens out for the most part.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

marauder, visas and sion were released in the same event.

Same event but different days, Marauder was 14th february , SIon and Visas are 1st March
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Nobody cares about him though. He's trash. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Nobody cares about him though. He's trash. :D

Lol I wouldn't say he's trash but I literally forgot about him after his marquee lol
  • Options

That would be terrible.. Lol I already am focused on wampa then hermit.. then gear but if he goes there.. ouch RIP to my self control lol
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I have found it pretty much a wash. Since you get more shards when he does show up, it evens out for the most part.

Typically a character like Sion never shows up, and takes me a couple months to 7*. Although Shoretrooper is up there now, so I guess it depends on where in the hard node they get placed.