Help- I need a new faction

I am pretty close to finishing Empire up.
By finish I mean g12 and zetas I feel are important. My last zeta for them will be on IPD.
That leaves Tarkins - 2, storms, krens, and Starkcs unique, Vader’s unique.

There’s a part of me that wants to finish them all but also a part that wants to start something new.

I was thinking on PHX. Does anyone have any full factions they think are underrated/fun?

Replies

• Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Options
    I gotta admit- I love my ewoks... in TW on offense, they’re so much fun and really tear through CLS and JTR with some rng blessing.
  • Options
    Kissycat wrote: »
    I gotta admit- I love my ewoks... in TW on offense, they’re so much fun and really tear through CLS and JTR with some rng blessing.

That’s a thought too. Last one to Star is obvi wicket.
    What’s your optimal team?
  • Stokat
    828 posts Member
    Options
    Not sure what factions you have already but I enjoy playing both FO and resistance, FO especially is great fun! And they are both solid teams in HSR and TW (so is Phoenix).
  • Options
    [img][/img]53tzx2.jpg

Still holding out hope we get more troopers. Like this one.
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Options

Currently using z chirpa, z wicket, paploo, Logray, elder. I’ll occasionally (although rare) switch to teebo lead. Stealth is fun and really builds wickets damage- but the assists from chirpa and all the tm gain allow for tons of turns
  • Options

Currently using z chirpa, z wicket, paploo, Logray, elder. I’ll occasionally (although rare) switch to teebo lead. Stealth is fun and really builds wickets damage- but the assists from chirpa and all the tm gain allow for tons of turns

How about in LSTB? You use them all the way through on the non rebel nodes?
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Options

They work great! With wicket zeta, they have insane sustainability. Yes I use them everywhere I can- they’re not as fast at completing as resistance, but they get the job done. Wickets aoe provides loads of tm gain as well as prot/hp regen. Lograys unavoidable aoe stops all the assist shenanigans.
  • Options

They work great! With wicket zeta, they have insane sustainability. Yes I use them everywhere I can- they’re not as fast at completing as resistance, but they get the job done. Wickets aoe provides loads of tm gain as well as prot/hp regen. Lograys unavoidable aoe stops all the assist shenanigans.

Awesome! This may be it. Ty!
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    Options
    [img][/img]53tzx2.jpg

Some things can't be unseen...what is that?

Pimptrooper?
  • Options
    [img][/img]53tzx2.jpg

Pimptrooper?

Haha Ranger Trooper from Solo.
    I think @leef called it Detroit trooper and that’s the name I’m sticking with.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    Options
    Ranger Trooper from Solo.

Wow. I didn't need many more reasons not to see "Solo". But that's one more I guess...

• Options

Wow. I didn't need many more reasons not to see "Solo". But that's one more I guess...

Haha don’t be such a hater. Until after the movie anyway. The previews have gotten better at least.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    Options

Haha don’t be such a hater. Until after the movie anyway. The previews have gotten better at least.

Not remotely hating homeboy. I just don't want to see it :smile:
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    [img][/img]53tzx2.jpg

Pimptrooper?

Haha Ranger Trooper from Solo.
    I think leef called it Detroit trooper and that’s the name I’m sticking with.

Wasn't me :open_mouth:
    As for factions to focus on, maybe something crazy like separatists? They don't appeal to me, but i feel like there's a rework comming, so might be fun to be ahead of the curve.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    It's high time Grievous got some love as well. Seems the 3 biggest bones of contention w/ the player base for specific toons were a lack of EP zetas (all better now), a rework on Mace and a rework on Grievous.
  • Options

Pimptrooper?

pimptrooper...omg that made my day :)
  • Teweedo
    39 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Yes, start the Solo faction. Han, Han, Han, Han and the new Han when it comes out.

Best the #1 in Arena and switch team for extra troll flavour
  • Options
    2qnrxh0.png

That’s where I’m at now. Will get them done soon. G12 anyway.

I’m not a fan of the seps but they are my weakest faction. I think I may combine Ewoks and PHX. Plunge into them.
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    R1 is fun. Nightsisters are fun too, Nightsister are most fun in Sith raid because dont havt to worry much about Annihilate or Isolate, cuz zombie takes it all and keeps coming back.
    Right now im in Jedi mode until i can beat the mythic ground war tier that thing was crazy...
  • Options
    That mythic was crazy. I was thinking about Jedi too but I will wait till they get a pass.
  • Options
    2jdnj1s.png

My other project. Hopefully I can those last 2 before SOLO toons come out.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    First Order is really fun too and useful.
    I think it's also worth investing in Jedi for a future rework, especially the good old ones (Mace, Kit Fisto, Eeth Koth, QGJ, Anakin). There's several examples where unuseful toons were made good after a rework, maybe it will be the case for those too.
  • Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    I think it's also worth investing in Jedi for a future rework, especially the good old ones (Mace, Kit Fisto, Eeth Koth, QGJ, Anakin). There's several examples where unuseful toons were made good after a rework, maybe it will be the case for those too.

Mace qgj are pretty much done. Eeth is done too. Fitso - is next on the farm.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    Options

Spent a few months building up my FO team. Got them to decent levels of gear and abilities, took them for a first test-run today.

Very impressed.

Both Kylos superb. FOTP superb. Executioner an absolute savage - he's so much fun! Seems to take so many turns and hits super-hard on every one. I'm looking forward to using these in the future!

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I really find FO fun to play. I have all the basics at g8 and they are mh next project.

Jury is still out but Im finding the BH a lot of fun. So many possibilities. Greedo in particular seems like he is going to be fun to play with. If my math is right he can get up to 341% crit damage and take 3-4 turns in a row. Bossk even at 3* is pretty good.
  • Stokat
    828 posts Member
    Options

Spent a few months building up my FO team. Got them to decent levels of gear and abilities, took them for a first test-run today.

Very impressed.

Both Kylos superb. FOTP superb. Executioner an absolute savage - he's so much fun! Seems to take so many turns and hits super-hard on every one. I'm looking forward to using these in the future!

I’m in love with FOE! He hits like a truck and can save up an amazing HP pool. Last HAAT raid it took 9 hits in enraged mode in p2 to kill him off.