Constant downloads lately?

Sneekypete
281 posts Member
I've had 1 every day since Friday last week all around 13mb and getting them around 12ish est pm. Just random stuff ?

Replies

• Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Haven't seen this myself maybe try clearing your cache and a restart
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    I've had a 1mb download that doesn't actually download almost every day for the past month or so.
  • zVed
    19 posts Member
    Try to make more room on your phone, at least 1GB to be sure
  • Sneekypete
    281 posts Member
    Sitting at 64g free I store all media on sd card :) go go gadget android phone ftw. Yea idk been doing it for a couple days now thought maybe prepping for something or fixing rewards for May or anything just figured I'd ask around :)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It happens some times, but it's not them, it's you. There have been no updates to the client since the last one.
  • Sneekypete
    281 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    It happens some times, but it's not them, it's you. There have been no updates to the client since the last one.
    Figured, any reason why you think? I have no issues playing it loading the game at all it doesn't affect me so that's cool was just curious. Didnt happen today yet
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Sneekypete wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Figured, any reason why you think? I have no issues playing it loading the game at all it doesn't affect me so that's cool was just curious. Didnt happen today yet

No idea, people will usually say it's the phone and say they cleared more space and it stopped, but as you said that's not the issue here.

It could be a connection issue, where the some piece of the data doesn't download or maybe not install correctly so you keep looking for the update.

Really it's a technical issue and to get any real help you would need to use the in game help button or Answers HQ.