The discussion your looking for

Couldnt be found..
Can we please leave these discussions in the forums,all the tittles that grab my attention because im asking myself the same questions have their threads removed and can no longer be found.
I doubt they all have degrading txt in them but maybe because they are talking about something being hard to accomplish? Bad rng? Impossible abilities? I dont know...
All i do know is now that most posts im interested in reading are all disappearing i think its not worth my time scrolling through discussions looking at them.
Maybe you could have a new section in the forums where they can go but not deleted ?say like"trash compactor" or something?
May help to keep the forum reader count up because its starting to feel annoying imo

Replies

• Shellzbutt wrote: »
    Couldnt be found..
    Can we please leave these discussions in the forums,all the tittles that grab my attention because im asking myself the same questions have their threads removed and can no longer be found.
    I doubt they all have degrading txt in them but maybe because they are talking about something being hard to accomplish? Bad rng? Impossible abilities? I dont know...
    All i do know is now that most posts im interested in reading are all disappearing i think its not worth my time scrolling through discussions looking at them.
    Maybe you could have a new section in the forums where they can go but not deleted ?say like"trash compactor" or something?
    May help to keep the forum reader count up because its starting to feel annoying imo

Agreed. I actually own/administer a forum on an unrelated topic, and that's what we do there. Threads that shouldn't be on the main forum get moved to the "Other Board."
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Nothing is deleted, they sdo fet sorted to other sub sections.

Much like this is a feedback post and mocing to website but posting definitely about deletions that are not occuring is a tough conversation starter.

We have a bery active sub section community and the board is designed around topics and not just. A catch all general but recently we have left alot of topics in general when they are about hot or timely topics to changes or issues
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Shellzbutt
    300 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    Nothing is deleted, they sdo fet sorted to other sub sections.

Much like this is a feedback post and mocing to website but posting definitely about deletions that are not occuring is a tough conversation starter

I have no other explanations for the txt that appears under tittles saying"the discussion you are looking for could not be found"
    And no this is not a feed back post imo this a question and a suggestion
    Also if they are only moved to other sub sections why dont the threads stay linked to the tittle?
    Maybe (im no computer wiz) this is only happening to threads im viewing because they are being sent to me via an app when the posts are new so when i clink on the links and they have already been moved to correct sub sections im getting that message???
    If thats the case fair enough il go sit in the corner and eat a ****
  • That says cr a cker ie biscuit etc
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Might be! But most topics that don't belong in general just get moved to correct sub , but some naughty posts dont survive but those are pretty obvious when they do!

The same title should work on our forum search bar/looking glass (website/mobile)
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Arrr ok maybe its as simple as that....like i said im not very tech savy so misunderstandings on how things happen are common for me so seeing those discussions couldnt be found messages maybe stuff on my end thanks
  • *Titles.

When you spell it tittles, my brain sees a much more enticing word...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    some topics are merged too, this is one common thing that can cause a "Discussion not found"
  • Shellzbutt
    300 posts Member
    Lol Vettes sorry
    Thankyou guys