Remove ahsoka fulcrum health penalty on debuff removal

PeteSolo
173 posts Member
Just as the title says, it's a completely unnecessary feature of her kit which holds her back, makes her unusable in arena as a potential choice against zeta Palpatine.

Ahsoka is almost everyone's favorite character from the prequel era. She was a Marquee character that basically didn't really pay off for the investment and it sucks that we can't use her anywhere. Her usefulness is very limited and non exclusive, meaning that no matter which area of the game she shines, there are other alternatives... Considering that she's still a pretty lengthy farm for newer players and for us veterans, we never got to enjoy her as we imagined her, I think this is the least you can do. I would even argue that her basic attack is too weak, I'd even give her a zeta similar to Han Solo so she can attack multiple times but I'm not getting too greedy there.

Replies

• Can’t argue this. But almost all the Jedi are worthless as well. Phoenix was a huge investment and they aren’t good in PVP either. Maybe one day...
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    That’s the whole point of her kit. It clears her of all debuffs but at a price. Then if she has buffs she will recover that health back.
    Any rebel is meant to get smacked around by the zeta palp teams. She is still useful as a support character that can deal massive damage on a chaze team. CLS, chaze, ATF and Raid Han is a nasty team against certain teams.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Can’t argue this. But almost all the Jedi are worthless as well. Phoenix was a huge investment and they aren’t good in PVP either. Maybe one day...

She is no Jedi.....
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Ahsoka was Anakins apprentice ... of corse, she learned how to destruct herself, bc Ani does as well (AoE = Expose = 20% HP off ... its like a Suicide-Move). :tongue:
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    She has seen some arena play, but currently in the sea of palp leads she's just not suited for arena. No need to change her unique imo though.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    leef wrote: »
    She has seen some arena play, but currently in the sea of palp leads she's just not suited for arena. No need to change her unique imo though.

This.

She is good in most PvE situations
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Any rebel is meant to get smacked around by the zeta palp teams.

When Rebels are on defense.

I run Rebels on offense and target every zPalp team I can find.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Fulcrum is a very good Rebel attacker, but tends not to see use not because she isn't good enough, but because her principal competitors as a Rebel attacker- Leia, Lando, Wiggs, Ezra, Raid Han, CLS- tend to be some combination of easy to get, earned independently of other toons, usable in more modes, or a super awesome event chase character.
    Still not a he.
  • I run her in an unorthodox team for AAT raids. With Ventress lead, Leia, Chirriut and regular Ahsoka. She hits hard, provides protection bonuses and is almost always buffed. Idk about Arena because I run Sith but with that CLS team above I could see her doing amazing yet terrible things to teams. With good CD/CC mods she's very dangerous.