Nightsisters event on 10th and 11th of May ?

Aenori
6 posts Member
edited May 2018
Hello all,

The May calendar (https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/167928/event-calendar-may#latest) mentions the two nightsister events (Defense of Dathomir and Ghost of Dathomir) this week (10th and 11th of may) but they are not visible in the game.

Will theses events happen ? Or is there a big update coming that disturbs the calendar ?
Or something else ?

Replies

• Options
    Im sure they will happen, they are not visible because they didnt start them yet.
  • Options
    They are subject to change, but i doubt they will cancel them. They will likely show tomorrow some time.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    It is a crazy ploy to make the players post on the forums. Announce events and than not make them visible 2 days out. Conspiracy
  • Options
    It runs twice a month i think. Once in the beginning the in the end. So it will be there.
    They may cancel it though. Given that those toons are farmable in a node.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    It is a crazy ploy to make the players post on the forums. Announce events and than not make them visible 2 days out. Conspiracy

Haha.

Serious note, some event information is not always in game early, they may be pushing out an update this week and that update will "activate the events".
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    It runs twice a month i think. Once in the beginning the in the end. So it will be there.
    They may cancel it though. Given that those toons are farmable in a node.

Don't see them canceling it, at least for a while since they are said they have no plans to cancel it.