A bit of advice needed ...

spRonin
12 posts Member
edited May 2018
Hello people ,

I've been playing for almost 4 months and I'm a bit stuck regarding where to go from here .
Any advice will be much appreciated , thanx .

Current status is :
Arena - Top 3
Fleet Arena - No 1
Zetas = Assaij - Rampage , Thrawn - Ebb and flow , Veers - Aggressive Tactician

I mostly need advice for Haat + Sith raids .

Thanks in advance

https://swgoh.gg/u/spronin/collection/

Replies

• Deadheat
    78 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    4 months? How do you have a Zeta at 4 months?

I’m genuinely curious. Your .gg page is way too good for only 4 months.

Edit: seriously, how? How much money was put into that account? Joined Jan 19 2018 and you have better toons than someone playing over a year.
  • spRonin
    12 posts Member
    I pushed it a lot . That's not the point , the point is where should i focus now . I know that I miss some key toons for raids .
  • Sneekypete
    281 posts Member
    Spent a little money have we lol. Well I'm around 10 months and I was slightly behind where you are now at that mark. I can say for haat definitely go with Finn leadership zeta ot will change your haat dmg output. After that I'd go kylo unmasked and then bank the rest for jedi rey and bb8 when she comes back. I did exactly that and ended up with 100zeta mats when she dropped in Feb and did all 3 of hers and bb8 and had a spare . I'm usually too in sith now and can solo most of haat. Stay at it bro if you want a new guild to push you I actually have 1 spot in a 100mil gp guild I just joined tons of loot a week I'm getting characters geared 10x faster then any guild I've been in. I'm also kinda a loot w$%^e lol
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    spRonin wrote: »
    I pushed it a lot . That's not the point , the point is where should i focus now . I know that I miss some key toons for raids .

Precisely. Focus on resistance for hstr. You’ll need Jedi Rey trooper and scavenger Rey. You’ve already got all the bits to finish Palpatine. Gorgeous roster btw
  • bisto_760
    236 posts Member
    https://youtu.be/JE6Tbrq02II

These are the teams you should get for the sith raid. Don't worry about the HAAT. If you have these teams the HAAT won't be a problem. Don't zeta Finn. He's old news, jedi rey has a better leader. Keep you zeta mats for her.
  • bisto_760
    236 posts Member
    And get all the legendary characters. CLS, r2, thrawn, palp, bb8 etc.. All awesome. P.s. I didn't look at your roster but this information is relevant regardless.
  • Hmmm... for a beginner player resistance is still a solid bet. Finn is one of the strongest stand alone zeta leads in the game and will help massively with haat but he's a bit outdated now. If you have CLS and R2 they are still worthy candidate (binds all things and against all odds). With sith being the current meta, saving gear mods and zeta for palatine and Bader are also a good bet (palp lead and crackling doom, vader no escape). Unfortunately at the point your at there is no obvious route, you need to put in the time and build several strong teams. Your focus should be a sith/DS team eg palp vader nihilus thrawn shore trooper a resistance/LS team eg CLS Han solo R2 GK/ST han Barriss an OG resistance squad finn poe S rey RT R2 (though at this point farming holdo might be a good bet). Once you have those teams geared with appropriate zeta you can move o to more niche teams such as troopers or NS (now they are farmable). Also if you are moving at your current pace, apply to a good guild and explain your situation. A decent guild will guide you and help you grow.
  • Oh actually... I forgot to mention the first order! The first order is incredibly strong and more importantly, incredibly easy to farm so are well worth thinking about also
  • ManuG
    131 posts Member
    Holy ****! Congrats for that collection in only 4 months :o
  • power of the almighty dollar (or lots of them in this case).

Impressive indeed!
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Aliea
    63 posts Member
    Great job with your toons. I have been playing almost 5 months and I am struggling with gear. I admire your advancement. What is you guils GP? just curious to see if that helped you with gear.
  • spRonin
    12 posts Member
    30/50 members , 27M GP
  • spRonin
    12 posts Member
    Objakenodi wrote: »
    Hmmm... for a beginner player resistance is still a solid bet. Finn is one of the strongest stand alone zeta leads in the game and will help massively with haat but he's a bit outdated now. If you have CLS and R2 they are still worthy candidate (binds all things and against all odds). With sith being the current meta, saving gear mods and zeta for palatine and Bader are also a good bet (palp lead and crackling doom, vader no escape). Unfortunately at the point your at there is no obvious route, you need to put in the time and build several strong teams. Your focus should be a sith/DS team eg palp vader nihilus thrawn shore trooper a resistance/LS team eg CLS Han solo R2 GK/ST han Barriss an OG resistance squad finn poe S rey RT R2 (though at this point farming holdo might be a good bet). Once you have those teams geared with appropriate zeta you can move o to more niche teams such as troopers or NS (now they are farmable). Also if you are moving at your current pace, apply to a good guild and explain your situation. A decent guild will guide you and help you grow.

I 'm exactly at the opposite side , I have very strong IT - NS and i'm missing a good Palp team. That's because Palp was out in january 4-5 days after i started playing and of course i couldn't 7* him.
  • spRonin
    12 posts Member
    I think about gearing up Ewoks and focusing in certain toons for raids like maybe Barris , Ewok Elder .
  • What's your GP Ronin? I may make you an offer. My guild is 118 Mil GP and growing but we like havinG eager new players who want to learn and grow. We are 50/50 at the moment but we tend to cut people who don't put in any effort fairly regularly.
  • Objakenodi
    91 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Ewoks are a niche team and can easily be stopped in their tracks by a number of teams, I would ficus your resources elsewhere mate
  • spRonin
    12 posts Member
    Almost 1,5M GP
  • Objakenodi
    91 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    OK I will talk to my guys, are you on line app at all and do you you have an sgwgoh.gg account? That's a very impressive GP for 4 months! I don't want you to feel like Im trying to poach you, if you are happy where you are stay there and grow! If/when you want to move feel free to contact me. We'd be happy to have you!
  • Objakenodi
    91 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    My ally code is 153 795 538 add me as an ally and then when they bring the new chat online you can contact me if you want to. I have a wealth of experience and knowledge as do other members of my guild and we are happy to share it. Good luck on the holotables mate :-)
  • For HAAT the current meta squad is Ackbar, CLS, BB8, Thrawn and Asajj(with rampage zeta). Only other zeta you'll need is on CLS. You'll want BB8 and CLS for other game modes anywy, so aim for that.