A glitch in the matrix

Objakenodi
91 posts Member
edited May 2018
So I got a mod with 24 speed as a secondary stat, I was blown away when I saw it! Was wondering what the top speed anyone has got as a secondary stat and what is the potential/ limit?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The highest I have seen is 29. And no it was not mine.
  • So 29 exists! That's good news, I felt that was as good as it was going to get but I shall strive for better!
  • 24 plus mod
  • Imagine having an arrow speed primary on your cross. Who did you put it on?
  • Whatelse73
    2147 posts Member
    I've heard about those mystical 20+ speed mods, I have three 16+ speed secondaries (One is on an arrow). Once I finish these darn vets, I'll go back to mod farming and finally get one some day.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Imagine having an arrow speed primary on your cross. Who did you put it on?

I actually saw an arrow with something like 24-26 speed secondary. With I think crit avoid or accuracy primary. Now that is a solid arrow mod.
  • I put it on thrawn as I'm only just finishing him off.to be honest if I ever remodeling GK it will go in him but fir now I like him slow and strong. It's a tenacity triangle with protection primary. That arrow sounds like a great mod!
  • Objakenodi wrote: »
    I put it on thrawn as I'm only just finishing him off.to be honest if I ever remodeling GK it will go in him but fir now I like him slow and strong. It's a tenacity triangle with protection primary. That arrow sounds like a great mod!

Good choice. He has my best speed ones too.
    Kyno wrote: »
    Imagine having an arrow speed primary on your cross. Who did you put it on?

I actually saw an arrow with something like 24-26 speed secondary. With I think crit avoid or accuracy primary. Now that is a solid arrow mod.

That’s great. Idk if it was a photoshop but I saw a protection arrow with like 24 speed. Perfect for gk
  • If you want to see the best mods check out the ranks on squad arena... anyone in the top 20 wi have amazing mods on their toons!