Galactic War : SOLUTIONS ONLY

rbkrish
53 posts Member
edited May 2018
A little time ago, I had commented on a discussion and hope that helped. But recently I tried to get back to that post and could not.
Then thought to make a post that would help all.
I were around 90s of completed Nodes while checking in Achievement Corner during that time when they started talking about Simming Galactic War Nodes.
Difficulty was above head and I thought if it increases in the same way then 150 is just not possible for my game life.
Today I hit 150th node and simmed one +1 as a trial and got successful and am really very happy.
Almost for more than a month, on these last days, I regularly completed every GW Nodes. I would contribute 36 nodes for the Guild every Week.
Either you believe or not it does not matter. But I am telling the truth. Not only that I really had slowed down the opponents' squads too. No more CLS, R2D2s, or any such tough squads like GK or RJT leads.
And the solution is simple and that is - - -
I HAD SLOWED DOWN MYSELF.
Seriously, it is much tougher than that time when I were completely unaware of it. Picking appropriate toons for each node. Retreating again and again for a big inappropriate match (for both win or lose). Then day by day it made me feel slowly relieved.
You can not expect the same from your opponents too; you can wish only. So were I once - using my best Squad from top to toe and saying that's the way. Who cares how the opponents were, just being happy to clear them easily. But day by day I had been heading towards... you know where.
You, too, can correct it and make your way easy. Not carelessness but carefulness on each node; against each toon.
If you find the opponent impossible to beat at any cost then try with an easy Squad and leave it. Think the day was not yours. But if you feel you can get them then obviously you will try.
No more shame; no more complaints. But fun and Joy. Try to get them with comparatively easier squads than those.
I REPEAT AGAIN : TRY TO GET THEM WITH COMPARATIVELY EASIER SQUADS THAN THOSE.
If you find yourself badly beaten then immediately retreat on next turn and pick a little heavier Squad.
How to Retreat...?
Oh...., it's just up there on top left corner at bottom after you press that round button. You will get that there the way you got it here.
I am not Devs but sometimes I also request to them for help. And love to do so if I feel I can.
Really got pretty long (normally I finish in short) can be because I am happy today. So that I came up with a long background private story. I hope you got it much clearly with my real life experience story.
Hope you enjoy it much better on your coming days complaining : Oh my Goodness; they are so fragile to handle on; I do not find my right squad to get them because I already pulled up my all toons to level 85 or geared them up to ix or x or xi or above.
Hope you enjoy it, have fun and keep playing as I am doing nowadays,
Regards...

Below are some more comments that I had made somewhere on friends' posts that I collected back here for your further assist. I hope you will check that too.
Post edited by rbkrish on

Replies

• I tired reading your post all the way through, twice, and I find it VERY difficult to follow what it is you are trying to communicate...

It seems like you are attempting to offer advice, but it is completely incoherent. I am not trying to be rude, or replying just to rag on you, rather the opposite:

It is apparent that English is not your first language, but you are trying to be helpful. Perhaps you should try posting on a message board that is specifically for your first language. Or even here: plenty of people post in other languages on these chains - German, French, Spanish, etc...

Just a thought.

• rbkrish
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    @Rodger
    Slow down my friend, slowly you will get it. About translation that will be done on good time to come. For now accept it the way it is and try to get the sense that is being conveyed.
    Anyway thanks a lot for reading and I hope at least you might have got something.
    Regards....
    Post edited by rbkrish on
  • rbkrish
    53 posts Member
    It's always - a better Squad is used to beat the one you used before. So does difficulty accelerate as well as easiness follows the way you try to beat a Squad with what. Number 1 mistake - use of Phoenix in a series ( they look weak but bring back intolerable squads). We reap what we sow. Devs have nothing to do with that. Above that we feel ashamed when we realise it. Use appropriate toons just to take them over as far as possible. Slowly it will be easier.
    Regards...
  • rbkrish
    53 posts Member
    Only solution I can suggest for you is - prepare support Squads and use them on previous easy nodes. Keep your Phoenix as ultimate last chance weapon. Do not use your strongest Squad unless there is no other way. Standing other squads like jedi or random mix should not be much difficult. Not only that they will be helpful for Raids and other uses in future. The more powerful your Phoenix will be the harder it will be to face your opponents in future.
    Regards...
  • rbkrish
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Up above are some cool comments that I had made to some friends' posts that I collected back here for further assist.
    I hope that helped you much to be further clear.
    Regards...