What is the ideal gear and level for Nightsister Zombie?

Dryff
672 posts Member
Thread title.

Mine is currently G6 and Lvl 70 at just over 6K power (for use in TW) but I'm wondering if it is worth it to gear her up to 8 for the extra 14 speed or just leave at G6 forever. Thoughts from you NS mains?

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I have her at 5* g8 level 80 with a set of one dot speed mods. Works perfectly for me and she wont take a fracture. I am 5 shards away from 6* but I dont think I am going to promote her ever.

EDIT: I dont run them in arena - just TB and TW, but they perform very well in both. People that run arena may have a different option, but I target NS teams with a high-health zombie.
  • DarthFele
    36 posts Member
    I would go all the way to 7 stars with her on lvl 85 but with the lower gear level possible. As Vontzat said the idea is her not to be able to survive a fracture or a shock or anything that would keep her away from taunting. The 7 stars is only if you are planning to use her in every aspect of the game (mainly heroic raids) however if that’s not your plan just keep her as it is.
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Definitely get to level 80 so you can get auto taunt omega. and i took mine to lvl 8 and couple peices for extra speed. And then 1 dot speed mods except 5 dot 30 speed arrow. Not sure that little but extra speed is worth it or not sometimes wish lower gear level. But definitely lv80 omega is important. But overall pretty happy with only g8. In Sith Raid sometimes wish she was a little stronger or weaker depending on phase
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    2* gear 8 level 80 w/ 6x 5*mods for max speed secondaries. Use health for the circle, tenacity or offense for the cross and stay away from secondaries that have prot or health. Easy to get her well over +100 speed.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    @Poxx @Creepioo Thanks for the advice. Totally didn't realize the lvl 80 auto-taunt. And per this advice realized I had +3200 protection from secondaries!