Best P4 team vs Traya

Is there a good team for Phase 4 after Nihilus and Sion are dead? Usually I zerg it and get around 100k - 200k per team.

Replies

• XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Nightsisters

Or any tm gaining setups as she will be super fast (like resistance). If you got visas marr - in last part of last phase she is useful again too.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Rex Lead + a tank -- Have the tank use the shield and let Traya's crits boost TM. Works great with STH and even better if your other allies are clones.
  • Moechenche
    65 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    XKurareX wrote: »
    Nightsisters

Or any tm gaining setups as she will be super fast (like resistance). If you got visas marr - in last part of last phase she is useful again too.

NS are way better vs Nihilus in p4, so they get used there. resistance doesn't work as exposes don't stick
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Moechenche wrote: »
    XKurareX wrote: »
    Nightsisters

NS are way better vs Nihilus in p4, so they get used there. resistance doesn't work as exposes don't stick

Unless there's something different in Heroic that I'm not familiar with, that's not why Res aren't used. Exposes work exactly the same. The problem is that unlike P3 you can't topple Traya, and her kit is specifically designed to defeat Res when she's not toppled.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Moechenche
    65 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    She has such high tenacity that Finn lead doesn't work. JTR is used in P1/P2 in heroic.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Moechenche wrote: »
    She has such high tenacity that Finn lead doesn't work. JTR is used in P1/P2 in heroic.

Ok fine but you didn't say Finn, you said "Resistance" so that's what I responded to (and you didn't specify Heroic anyway). So it's not that Resistance isn't used in P4 because expose doesn't work, it's that Finn Resistance isn't used because expose doesn't work and JTR Resistance isn't used because they're already used earlier.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH