Galactic War is tedious

Smarvy
posts Member
I just wanted to provide some feedback about Galactic War. I hate doing it. On Galactic War day I hate having to complete it three times. It takes too long, and I'm bored to tears by the end, and sometimes frustrated. It's the only thing in this game that makes me think I might quit playing.

I don't need any advice, I just wanted to let the Dev's know it's the one part of their great game that I can't stand.

Replies

• Just sim it ;)
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    It's all about how u look at it. I use GW to experiment w/ different comps, test out theories, work on tm order etc.

Usually I just sim it but it's nice to have it available if I want it.
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Smarvy wrote: »
    I just wanted to provide some feedback about Galactic War. I hate doing it. On Galactic War day I hate having to complete it three times. It takes too long, and I'm bored to tears by the end, and sometimes frustrated. It's the only thing in this game that makes me think I might quit playing.

I don't need any advice, I just wanted to let the Dev's know it's the one part of their great game that I can't stand.

They know. That's why they gave us the ability to sim it once we beat it enough times. You'll get there too.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Smarvy wrote: »

You don't need to complete galactic war 3 times on galactic war day. The max reward is for getting 600 total victories so if everyone in the guild gets 12 which is1 time through, and you have a full guild, 12x50=600. This formula may need to be adjusted a bit if your guild isn't full or not everyone can complete their 12.

If your guild is requiring you to do 3 galactic wars or isn't strong enough that you can complete the daily activity without doing all 3 in 1 day then it may be time to find a more suitable guild.
  • When your time and effort becomes an obligation and is no longer fun, do the same as I did on GW or Sith Raid: don’t force yourself. Just don’t do it when you’re not in the mood to do so.
    Yes, you are losing some progress there (and your guild too), but you’re keeping something more important: your willingness to play.

Sooner or later the devs should realize that our time and effort would be better invested in other kind of things and they will release that daily burden from us. Or maybe they won’t, but hey! at least we learned to take it easy ;)
  • Nobody said you have to do it three times. You can, but you do not have to. Or just quit, whatever.

lol
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    gw is great. lol above people

except eventime bc great name
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Qvwste
    43 posts Member
    It doesn't make sense that they decreased the difficulty then made it simmable. Now we can't properly experiment of we want to. Be better if it was still hard AND simmable.
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Qvwste wrote: »
    It doesn't make sense that they decreased the difficulty then made it simmable. Now we can't properly experiment of we want to. Be better if it was still hard AND simmable.

There are people who can't sim it and it's still hard for many of them.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Qvwste wrote: »

There are people who can't sim it and it's still hard for many of them.

Indeed - if you haven't managed to close the gap (as in level 85, g10+), the last handful of nodes can be downright painful. And even if your full G12 zeta team snoozes thru GW, try using a weaker team. Try different combinations. There's no penalty for failure - you still have your hammer to clear if your test team wipes.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • BobaTeaFett
    16 posts Member
    edited October 2020
    -
    Post edited by BobaTeaFett on
  • get a team that can clear in 10min auto.e.g.phoenix/imp troopers it wont be as bad and both teams are useful elsewhere.