Mods for Visas

Replies

• DarkstarSunrise
    570 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    You'd be better served replacing the defense pair with tenacity.
    Also, she doesn't need potency, use a tenacity primary cross.
    Health primary triangle and circle is better than protection as her basic heals based on her max health.
    My mods aren't the best, but here they are https://swgoh.gg/u/darkstarsunrise/collection/257/visas-marr/
  • Options
    I'd say health and critical so when she counters and assists it's yellow alot more often. Skip tenacity, no one needs those. Crit damage/protection in the triangle and protection in the cross. Arrow should be speed 30. All should have offense/speed secondaries. Protection/health are bonuses. Just stay away from accuracy and crit avoidance.
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Options
    I'd say health and critical so when she counters and assists it's yellow alot more often. Skip tenacity, no one needs those. Crit damage/protection in the triangle and protection in the cross. Arrow should be speed 30. All should have offense/speed secondaries. Protection/health are bonuses. Just stay away from accuracy and crit avoidance.

Tenacity is needed if you want her Zeta to work which I d so Ill stick with Tenacity
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    CPace wrote: »

Tenacity is needed if you want her Zeta to work which I d so Ill stick with Tenacity

but moar yellow numbers!!1!1!!
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    CPace wrote: »

but moar yellow numbers!!1!1!!

Its a risk that has to be taken. Either a double attack or more damage
  • DarkstarSunrise
    570 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

Link your Visas, your advice seems to come from someone without Visas/not running sith raid (which is basically the only place she's useful). She won't assist or counter if she's debuffed. She needs health, not protection.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options

Link your Visas, your advice seems to come from someone without Visas/not running sith raid (which is basically the only place she's useful). She won't assist or counter if she's debuffed. She needs health, not protection.

His advice was solid. He said health. Healers get huge tenacity bonus in sith raid and rarely get debuffed.
  • BnBTobacconist
    665 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    This is how I run her, I try to get her offense and crit chance up. I occasionally run her in arena but she excels in p1 sith raid. The tenacity argument is more of a red herring imo she doesn't get debuffed in p1, if the support staff is there it's not a problem, when it becomes a problem in arena you already lost anyways. Focus on offense/crit chance and speed

https://swgoh.gg/u/bnbtobacco/collection/257/visas-marr/

• Options
    I run mine in arena with a tenacity cross. It's surprisingly effective against the EP meta, at least on offense, I drop like a stone on defense. https://swgoh.gg/u/bcarry/collection/257/visas-marr/

I only run the defense set because of the +18 square. Otherwise I would probably go full health. I also switch her cross from tenacity to offense when I run her in STR.

BnBTobacconist's mods are insane.
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Options

Uptop bruv
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »

His advice was solid. He said health. Healers get huge tenacity bonus in sith raid and rarely get debuffed.

Who did?
  • Options
    I have mine modded for speed and health in arena, but her main use is in p1 of the HSTR with jRey, bb8, r2, scav rey, and resistance trooper. For that squad, I mod her for max offense, zero extra speed, and some health. I have her just over 3500 physical damage, max Crit Damage, 65ish crit chance. The key is to use her unbreakable will to survive the first two annihilates, and good rng will get her another unbreakable will or two towards the end of the battle. She usually does over half the damage on a good run (usually do 4-4.5mil).
  • Options
    I have mine modded for speed and health in arena, but her main use is in p1 of the HSTR with jRey, bb8, r2, scav rey, and resistance trooper. For that squad, I mod her for max offense, zero extra speed, and some health. I have her just over 3500 physical damage, max Crit Damage, 65ish crit chance. The key is to use her unbreakable will to survive the first two annihilates, and good rng will get her another unbreakable will or two towards the end of the battle. She usually does over half the damage on a good run (usually do 4-4.5mil).

Nice I tried max offense and she ended up doing more damage with more speed/crit chance for my set up, i'm in the same range as you in p1 with JRT, RT, sRey, BB-8 and Visas. I'll take a look at your set up if you give me a link.

In terms of Arena, she works well with a rex lead against empz, but what i enjoy running more against empz/traya is rex, sion, dn, mt, and death trooper :) I do swap visas in a lot because I like her

• XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    Options
    She is a useless character - except for the unloved p1 in Sith raid. Very bad programmed and thought about character - an anti Sith with need of being debuffless. If she debuffs she fills imp, if vader debuffs she gets owned and if she ripostes she gets killed by traya. And well every Sith do debuff - cheers for this character!

Thankfully the programmer of Darth Sion made a better job.

However to your mod question:
    She does okay damage - her main heal is based on each max health. Her group heal is based on her health - so fill up with health mods. Crit triangle, offense cross (tenacity doesnt matter in p1 for her), offense arrow /w good speed or speed arrow, health circle.
  • Options
    XKurareX wrote: »
    She is a useless character - except for the unloved p1 in Sith raid. Very bad programmed and thought about character - an anti Sith with need of being debuffless. If she debuffs she fills imp, if vader debuffs she gets owned and if she ripostes she gets killed by traya. And well every Sith do debuff - cheers for this character!

She does okay damage - her main heal is based on each max health. Her group heal is based on her health - so fill up with health mods. Crit triangle, offense cross (tenacity doesnt matter in p1 for her), offense arrow /w good speed or speed arrow, health circle.

You know she dispels on her basic, right? Lots of different ways to get her to dispel herself and get your characters on the turn meter train. Run her with Rex. It's fun.
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Rebel_yell wrote: »

You know she dispels on her basic, right? Lots of different ways to get her to dispel herself and get your characters on the turn meter train. Run her with Rex. It's fun.

I was thinking on doing that
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    Options

Not sure what turn meter train you talk about - Rex has turnmeter on dispel. But visas certainly doesnt. If she dispells Emperor lead buffs she brings them on the turnmeter train however.
  • Options

Not sure what turn meter train you talk about - Rex has turnmeter on dispel. But visas certainly doesnt. If she dispells Emperor lead buffs she brings them on the turnmeter train however.

Sorry, didn't realize I had to spell it out for you. Run her with resistance. Dispel, get 4 or 5 assists out. Scion has probably already done his AOE, so attack with BB8 again to daze him or DN depending on the situation. Exposes lead to TM, train goes chug chug chug. Visas doesn't need TM manipulation, she's assisting on every attack. Hurrah!

Running visas with Rex: wait until scion does his AOE, play the RNG game that DN hasn't gone yet, pull the tenacity cord and let all the crits landed on your team (without getting de-buffed because you have tenacity up) pump up your team. Should get 4 or 5 turns + assists. AND once you feed them that first wave of TM, they won't get any more, you know, because of the tenacity up. Hence why you see Rex in arena a lot now.

Hope that helps you on your adventures!
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Options

Sorry, didn't realize I had to spell it out for you. Run her with resistance. Dispel, get 4 or 5 assists out. Scion has probably already done his AOE, so attack with BB8 again to daze him or DN depending on the situation. Exposes lead to TM, train goes chug chug chug. Visas doesn't need TM manipulation, she's assisting on every attack. Hurrah!

Running visas with Rex: wait until scion does his AOE, play the RNG game that DN hasn't gone yet, pull the tenacity cord and let all the crits landed on your team (without getting de-buffed because you have tenacity up) pump up your team. Should get 4 or 5 turns + assists. AND once you feed them that first wave of TM, they won't get any more, you know, because of the tenacity up. Hence why you see Rex in arena a lot now.

Yeah, i get your point. Thanks for the help
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    Options

Thats the point - you must run her with Rex to have a high tenacity and not push other teams TM. Thats why her kit doesnt work correctly. And she is just replaceable by nearly everything else...against Sith you would need daze, reliable counterattacks and self cleansing on her side and maybe even a stun to make her really useful. Never told you cant use her - just the team drags her in the end. Didnt saw a single Visas in top50 of day 1 shard i have - maybe in yours there exist some.
  • Options

Thats the point - you must run her with Rex to have a high tenacity and not push other teams TM. Thats why her kit doesnt work correctly. And she is just replaceable by nearly everything else...against Sith you would need daze, reliable counterattacks and self cleansing on her side and maybe even a stun to make her really useful. Never told you cant use her - just the team drags her in the end. Didnt saw a single Visas in top50 of day 1 shard i have - maybe in yours there exist some.

I'm the only one I've seen run her and I switch her out for GK on my last battle to hold my rank on defense better, so she wouldn't show if someone was scoping my arena squad. I agree her kit is not meta defining, but since I don't have the mods or toons to compete head to head in the EP meta, I can use her with my JTR or Rex team to beat EP squads 80% of the time. Resistance, if landing exposes, can generally outrun the TM gain on an EP team for 4 - 5+ attacks.

As long as EP doesn't land a stun on her, I can generally dispel her debuffs and resurrect a fallen soldier to victory.

My only point is that I can use her on offense to be effective against a team that relies on debuffs even though it would seem contrary to her kit.

month 3 shard here.