Glitch in the arena

CPace
151 posts Member
I think some of us have noticed the last slot for the arena any time we refresh just stays the same. WHy has this not been fixed?

Replies

• Cause there’s nothing to fix? The right hand slot now displays your max jump, period, wai
  • Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    because it is the highest up you can jump
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Not to sound mean, but that's just dumb. I can only defeat that right hand side like 15% of the time. I was once matched with a full gear 11 squad. Bruv, i only got a gear 9 squad (one more character left to upgrade) and I am matched with that?
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • UdalCuain
    5008 posts Member
    It's a feature we asked for for an eternity. It's not so much of an issue outside the top 50-100, but we could waste ages hitting refresh to get the maximum jump.

All spaces between your current rank and the right hand panel show in the left and centre panels, so you still get the same range, just the biggest possible jump is always available.
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Still, it's something that (in my opinion) seems unfair. It should be pairing up with even strengths
  • Just cuz it shows your max jump doesn’t mean it’s bad, nor a matching issue, Arena is simple, the higher you climb the higher powered squads you face, the options you are shown don’t care what you have for chars or gear level. All that matters is rank.
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    Right...Kick me
  • UdalCuain
    5008 posts Member
    CPace wrote: »
    Still, it's something that (in my opinion) seems unfair. It should be pairing up with even strengths

That's not how PvP works. And just choose a player that you think is a fair match. As GhostTruckin said, the higher you climb the more gear 11 and 12 squads you are gonna see.
  • CPace
    151 posts Member
    IK. kick me
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    CPace wrote: »
    Not to sound mean, but that's just dumb. I can only defeat that right hand side like 15% of the time. I was once matched with a full gear 11 squad. Bruv, i only got a gear 9 squad (one more character left to upgrade) and I am matched with that? ****

Not this again....
    *sigh* Ok, here we go:

A. Use your refresh button.
    B. While the right—most slot is fixed at your max jump, the middle and left—most slots can change to any opponent between yourself and the opponent in the right—most slot.
    C. This change solved a problem, with competitive players not being able to see the max jump even after refreshing repeatedly for several minutes.
    D. In only a few refreshes people are now able to find a suitable opponent or to reach their desired rank.