Can we please get the GET back in the raid rewards...

Dk_rek
3299 posts Member
We all get the heroic people were losing their massive G12 bonus for finishing the raid..

Anyone other than heroic guilds which is the majority of your player base are still getting garbage...it is what it is...

But that GET that was taken away....man that hurts 400 is not a lot so please....pleasssee get the GET back into the rewards pleassssseeee

Replies

• The devs already said they're (re)reworking the raid rewards.. patience young padawan
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    The devs already said they're (re)reworking the raid rewards.. patience young padawan

and I agree with you 100 percent.... yet taking the GET out and putting it back in should not exactly be a coding nightmare right ?
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    The devs already said they're (re)reworking the raid rewards.. patience young padawan

and I agree with you 100 percent.... yet taking the GET out and putting it back in should not exactly be a coding nightmare right ?

Right. But it also depends what other changes they intend to make.. personally, I'd be happy with GET and no challenge gear lol
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Right. But it also depends what other changes they intend to make.. personally, I'd be happy with GET and no challenge gear lol

yeah
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member

Except Carbantis
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

the issue is probably more about the economy of the game, not just adding it back in as the rewards.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Gotta get GET.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Possum
    28 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

the issue is probably more about the economy of the game, not just adding it back in as the rewards.

While they’re reworking the rewards, the economy of the game is getting worse and worse. People doing heroic are getting great rewards while the rest of us are getting essentially nothing.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Possum wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

While they’re reworking the rewards, the economy of the game is getting worse and worse. People doing heroic are getting great rewards while the rest of us are getting essentially nothing.

this x100000000000000000000000000000

And doing all they can to increase that divide in the hopes people will $$$$$ like madmen trying to catch people they never had a chance to catch.... the white whale
  • Odin_Noah
    230 posts Member
    If someone figures out a strategy that works in the raid it will get patched within a week. If you want more rewards from the raid that will get patched within the year.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Gotta get GET.
    i'm i the only one who immediately though of this song when reading this^ comment?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m48GqaOz90
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Gotta get GET.
    i'm i the only one who immediately though of this song when reading this^ comment?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m48GqaOz90

Boom Boom Pao