18 level difference!!!!

V2aPEX0.jpg
8DwFbR5.jpg

I was versing teams that were 5-10 levels higher from the get go but I stopped in my tracks against this team.

This is the first time I've failed to complete GW but have no idea how to tackle this one ...

Tekken 7

Replies

• Options
    You die, plain and simple. At this point in the game the lvl variance is just ludicrous dumb. Whoever thought of this is a masocist and coward for not facing community directly by raising a hand and saying they were responsible for this.

I loathe when developers in these games act like Greek Gods, constantly meddling in the affairs of mortals. Just leave well enough alone and stopping ruining a good thing that you created. Hey control freaks, it isn't your game anymore. Once it is out in the open, it doesn't belong to you any longer. "The more you tighten your grip, the more star systems will slip through your fingers." Wonder where I heard that before.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    GW is not meant for an easy pass for everyone, I have max enemies but at the same time I have about 15 4-5* chars too choose from. (Excluding A-team's)
    Stop complaining, beef up your squad, its not meant to be instant.
    {RotE}
  • lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    GW is not meant for an easy pass for everyone, I have max enemies but at the same time I have about 15 4-5* chars too choose from. (Excluding A-team's)

I hope you are joking. the difference in lvl is absurd. he can throw every character on the roster maxed out at what lvl 47 allows in gear and abilities and he still would not win. he may get lucky and kill one or maybe 2 but that would be at huge cost in squads and time. in the end with this lvl difference means his guys basically get one shotted everytime.

the only consolation is he got pretty far in the rounds. I have faced close to similar situations in the first couple of rounds and got no/little rewards
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »

^^ Advice that won't help at all in this case.
  • Options
    LaLiam will get yours soon. Sure you will get some easy walks through it and then you will get hammered repeatedly. You haven't gotten hammered and obliterated in the 3rd node yet have you. When all of your 4 and 5* are wiped clean and your A squad gets through with everyone in the red. Good luck with that tool.
  • Options
    I agree. Galactic War isn't even enjoyable anymore. Plus I'm left with an odd number of war tokens and it's a complete eye sore that's driving me OCD