How To Turn Scariff Rebel Pathfinder Into Nightsister Zombie (Defesnive Time Out Team)

2Next

Replies

• Teague wrote: »
    I use this in TW. It works great against the foolish AI. The problem is that Pathfinder just can't taunt often enough to draw any real attention to himself. He gets one taunt per battle. By the time he gets to taunt again, the battle is over. Sometimes the AI will foolishly kill him several times for no reason. But a human player isn't going to. So, like many things in this game, it can be great on offense, but fails horribly on defense. I prefer Kylo Unmasked as my 2nd tank in arena for NS.
    Teague wrote: »
    I use this in TW. It works great against the foolish AI. The problem is that Pathfinder just can't taunt often enough to draw any real attention to himself. He gets one taunt per battle. By the time he gets to taunt again, the battle is over. Sometimes the AI will foolishly kill him several times for no reason. But a human player isn't going to. So, like many things in this game, it can be great on offense, but fails horribly on defense. I prefer Kylo Unmasked as my 2nd tank in arena for NS.
    The reason AI kill him several times is because AI tends to target low health toons am guessing to finish them off before they get healed so it works great on offense for the Nightsisters
    GENERAL INSTANT