Sith raid theory crafting.

Anyone out there with a zVet Smuggler Chewie care to try a theory crafted p3 comp for me?

Replies

• Or is there a place to discuss theory crafted teams?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to Sith raid sub forum. This is another good section to look at and discuss ideas about the raid specifically
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    so what's the theory you've crafted?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • In p3 if you go into standalone with three sabers up, they continually beat on you with staggers. In other words, they take a lot of turns. I'm thinking this could pump Chewies unique and stack his offense. If he lives and gets to take a turn, he could fire off a couple massive shots. In turn I'm wondering if this interaction would trigger VS Hans unique as well.

Of course this would require the right team/lead.

Thoughts?
  • And chewie has good health steal too so he'd recover easily
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

I am also very curious
    In p3 if you go into standalone with three sabers up, they continually beat on you with staggers. In other words, they take a lot of turns. I'm thinking this could pump Chewies unique and stack his offense. If he lives and gets to take a turn, he could fire off a couple massive shots. In turn I'm wondering if this interaction would trigger VS Hans unique as well.

Thoughts?

The only problem is you'd have to get the sabers to be the right kind AND make sure they don't stagger you too much such that Traya then kills Chewie before he takes a turn. But can't hurt to try it out.
  • OneWorldAway
    545 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Vertigo wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

I am also very curious
    In p3 if you go into standalone with three sabers up, they continually beat on you with staggers. In other words, they take a lot of turns. I'm thinking this could pump Chewies unique and stack his offense. If he lives and gets to take a turn, he could fire off a couple massive shots. In turn I'm wondering if this interaction would trigger VS Hans unique as well.

Thoughts?

The only problem is you'd have to get the sabers to be the right kind AND make sure they don't stagger you too much such that Traya then kills Chewie before he takes a turn. But can't hurt to try it out.

Yeah, I'm thinking it would take the right saber setup and the luck to not get pummeled to death... But I'm thinking if he does hit, it'll be huge.
  • Also very curious. I’ve always wanted to try out a maxed Vet Chewie on a Zarris team for TB purposes, in theory he has a very high health pool. Would love it if he also worked in an HSR team.
  • I think nest could fit in p3 with chewie easily.