Recommendations for me? Heroic Rancor, my SWGOH.gg

https://swgoh.gg/u/mephistostyle/

I am currently upping my arena team of HK, IG86 & 88, Daka and Ewok Elder. I quit 2 years ago with a #1 droid team and came back 2 months ago.

I want to get an: Ewok team

Rebel

Resistance

Empire

Nightsister

and 1st order teams for events and mod challenges

Besides Teebo and GM Yoda, do I have some hidden turn meter gems for Rancor in my arsenal?

Replies

• Options
    I would get a strong arena team before I consider raids. Stronger arena team means you get more squad arena tokens, which will help you out more in the long run.

Build a rebel arena squad, maybe that’ll help you out. Being gone for two years has seriously put you behind the meta though.
  • Options
    I would go with pheonix to unlock thrawn and palp. Then eventually farm ot rebels for cls. Then jtr. Once you have that you can use zader tfp thrawn cls and tarkin for rancor. They can solo it on auto and most are characters you'll need or want anyway. For arena there isn't much hope to get to the top any time soon. Most likely the top is full of meta teams that are g12 7 star. The current meta is palp vader sion nihlas and thrawn. Going vader thrawn and palp early will help but sion and nihlas are likely a long way off at least to 7 star. I wouldn't do rebels for arena. Without cls, you'll be destroyed by palp lead which most people in your shard likely have. And in thay old of a shard it won't be long before traya is the meta. So if yoy want to do well in arena you may consider restarting. If arena isn't a big deal, I would still try and get thrawn and palp and cls.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

I want to get an: Ewok team

Rebel

Resistance

Empire

Nightsister

and 1st order teams for events and mod challenges

Besides Teebo and GM Yoda, do I have some hidden turn meter gems for Rancor in my arsenal?

From those options only Empire (zeta Vader's lead), Nightsisters (zeta Assaj' lead) or Rebels (Jyn, CLS, Bistan and friends) will do well in the raid.

From your current roster you have the following, who can do well:

Teebo
    Ewok Scout
    Ewok Elder
    Phasma (for her speed down. Save her Victory March fir when Teebo needs the turn meter. Don't mod her for speed. A slow Phasma is better in this raid.)
    As a 5th your current best bet would be Genosian Soldier (mod for crit chance to increase bonus TM gain).

However, you would really lack tenacity down. With TFP instead of GS you will be able to solo the whole thing with a bit of luck. Phasma's victory march (advantage) secures a crit and tenacity down for TFP. Mod TFP for crit chance — not speed.
  • Options
    For rancor i would go vader lead and put tarkin and tfp in right away. Tfp gives tenacity down on his basic which is needed for tm removal. Vaders lead gives all empire or sith allies tm removal. Tarkins aoe removes a good chunk of tm. The other two slots i would throw in teebo and maybe palp for now. Teebo has tm removal not as good if he's not leading but since you have to stealth him manually more. Palp will get some tm removal from vader lead and does fair damage. This team also has a lot of aoe so you can knock down the door on the rancor more often. But ultimately you want to put thrawn and cls in for teebo and palp. Thrawn bc fracture slows the ranor by half. And cls removes tm really well. Also will need to eventually zeta vader lead to solo. This is the best rancor team in my opinion since it only uses characters that are good in a lot of places and are good up to end game.