Character Idea: Padmé Amidala

Omeah
961 posts Member
Legendary character requiring Separatist toons.

Padmé Amidala Tags: Light Side, Galactic Republic, Support
Health: 25k Protection: 15k Speed: 141

Basic: Aggressive Negotiations: Deal Physical Damage to target enemy. Grant Advantage for 2 turns to a random ally, who doesn’t have it. Padmé Amidala has 70% chance to gain Offense Up for 3 turns. If Padmé Amidala already has Offense Up, this attack is guaranteed to be a Critical Hit.
Special: Diplomatic Solution: All allies gain Foresight for 2 turns and all units gain Offense Down for 3 turns. Padmé gains Speed Up for 3 turns and recovers 40% of her Max Health, other allies recover half that amount of Health. (Cooldown: 4 turns)
Special: Queen’s Bodyguard: Dispel all debuffs on target other ally and grant them the Queen’s Bodyguard Unique buff until the end of the battle. This buff can be active only on one ally at a time. (Cooldown: 4 turns) Queen’s Bodyguard: While this unit is alive, Padmé Amidala can’t be Critically Hit and this unit redistributes 25% of all incoming Damage from Padmé Amidala to itself. If this unit is a Jedi, it also gains +25% Evasion and +25% Counter Chance. If this unit is a Clone Trooper, it also gains +25% Max Protection and +25% Tenacity.
Leader: Senator of Naboo (Zeta): All Galactic Republic Allies gain 40% Critical Avoidance and 20% Tenacity. When a Galactic Republic ally gains a status effect, they recover 5% Health and 5% Protection. When a Galactic Republic ally loses a positive status effect, they dispel a random debuff from themselves. This effect can only trigger once per turn.
Unique: Doppelganger (Zeta): At the start of each of her turns, Padmé Amidala dispels Offense Down from herself if present, otherwise dispel a random debuff. If Jedi Knight Anakin is present, he also gains this effect. The first time Padmé Amidala is defeated in an encounter, she will revive with 100% Health and Protection. This Revive can’t be prevented.

Replies

• SoylentGreen
    84 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    My bet is on the kit below.

Basic: "My eyes!!": Dress as queen of Naboo, daze all enemies who didn't look away quickly enough, and deal very special damage to their taste.

Special 1: "Cry like a baby": Make all enemies cry like babies, effectively stunning them for 1 turn.

Special 2: "You're breaking my heart!": Change a random enemy's faction to Sith for the rest of the encounter. If the enemy is Sith already, make him scream "Nooooooooooooooo!" and die instantly.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • Options
    Wow - Aggressive negotiations reminds me to show you this pic:
    m82y0ktyma901.png
    This character is named "Geonosis Padme".
  • Options
    Need this character and many more.
  • Rynn
    69 posts Member
    Options
    And yet we get another Hand Solo instead of a toon like this. I would love to have Padme in a heartbeat especially with this kit.
  • Options
    Strangely enough (since I am not a big fan of Padme), I actually like this idea, and the proposed kit. Not as much as I would like to see Jar Jar, but still. ;)
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Options
    She should have a unique that buffs Jedi Knight Anakin and also enhances his character model
  • BlackoutSquad12
    32 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I’m loving this kit! Personally though, I’d think she would be a unique but not legendary hero, kinda like vader. I’ve also somewhat designed a geonosis territory battle with her and jango as the unique toons
    Post edited by BlackoutSquad12 on
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Rynn wrote: »
    And yet we get another Hand Solo instead of a toon like this. I would love to have Padme in a heartbeat especially with this kit.
    Of course we're getting another Han Solo.

There's a movie coming out called "Solo."

While I agree Padme belongs in the game, and is probably the single most deserving character for the add, can we stop using, "There are five Hans!" as the reason to kvetch about everything?

Anyways, Separatist rework is somewhere on the docket. I'd be surprised if it doesn't drop by year's end. Around that time, they'll probably revisit light side prequel content, and that's a strong possibility for Padme to make her way into the game.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Like the ide
    a. She should be in either the Queen's robes or the white dress at battle of gionosis
  • Options
    This thread is over six months old.

Please don't necro.
    Still not a he.