Locked for reward after 3 Rancor

Mikkx
14 posts Member
edited May 2018
It’s happening ! Every Raid are bugged now.
1st was Sith Raid, locking (for rewards) me after 2 in the same week, so we have to wait before launching because if someone put 0.
Now it’s Rancor, we are Friday, we did 3 Rancor this week and some are locked for 2days...
Thanks to this amazing « guild hopping »patch, our schedule is dead, lots of hours wasted...
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    As far as I know you get locked after participating in 7 pit raids within 14 days.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited May 2018
    This is WAI. There are caps on how many raids.
    CG_Carrie wrote: »
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    @CG_Carrie what's the max number of each raid can you do to avoid getting locked out of rewards? per week, month, time period? It is officially posted somewhere ? To much guessing going on by folks

Screenshot_20180430-230103.png

The current cap for rewards for each raid is as follows. And I'm pulling this quite quickly from our engineering team, so please let me know if you find any of these to be inaccurate in case there is a bug:
    • Rancor - 3.5 per week, which means you can do three per week, and an additional one every two weeks.
    • AAT - 2.4 per week, which means you can do two a week, and an additional one every three weeks.
    • Sith - 2 per week, however there are some conditions mentioned above that may cause an additional run.
    We are investigating the specifics about these random extra runs for the Sith, as well as you should take note that there is a direct correlation between how long the raid has been live to how many runs you can do, so expect that we are always evaluating these numbers, especially as we move through the lifecycle.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It's all based on the Sunday reset of the guild leader I think.

If you feel there is an issue you can report it to <<Answers HQ>>.

But being locked after 3 sounds right in the range