Why doesn't the Imperial Super Commando have the Imperial Trooper tag?

Sthenos
96 posts Member
I thought ISC had the Imperial Trooper tag so that I can use him under Veers in the recent DSTB. However, the tag is missing.

Am I missing something?

Replies

• newbornFL
    483 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    because he is mandalorian affiliated with the empire and not an imperial

They follow Gar Saxon not the empire,it's just the Gar follows the Empire.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Yeah. If I understand correctly they were a separate group of Mandalorians fighting under Gar Saxon. They were not regular Imperial soldiers, and didn't fight along side them in anything we've seen them in.
    Post edited by JacenRoe on
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    I guess cuz they are more Mandalorian than Empire. It was just a short time when some served the Empire when their planet was occupied. Suppose Imperial Troopers means those trained by the Empire.
  • Yeah, it seems like they're basically Mandalorian mercenaries who permanently work for the Empire. They're clearly allowed to, for the most part, sort out their own equipment, choose their own missions, and choose how to do those missions.

I do think it would be nice to give them the Imperial Trooper tag anyway, because it could lead to some very fun Trooper squads.
  • ^^ same - I wish more were added
    Scout trooper needs to happen
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Why didn't all BH get a rework.

Choices were made, we dont really know why and we dont know if it will change in the future
  • The design used is Gar Saxon's men in SW Rebels. During this time period Gar Saxon is running Mandalore on the Empire's behalf. While they are aligned with the Empire and fight the rebels, they did not fight alongside the regular imperial army in the show.

I always thought Scout Trooper was a great opportunity for a ridiculous and silly character. Give him 1000 base speed and really low damage, but one ability with a long cooldown that actually does something useful.

I always thought Scout Trooper was a great opportunity for a ridiculous and silly character. Give him 1000 base speed and really low damage, but one ability with a long cooldown that actually does something useful.

I can dig that. He has target lock. Have his shared trooper ability be accuracy or something.
  • I wish they just buffed Gars leader a little bit more.
    Like 60percent chance of countering for all empire.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Because they didn't play nice with others.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*