Get rid of Chimaera's cooldown increase...

PeteSolo
173 posts Member
It's pointless and frustrating, it makes that ship super broken... An AOE ability that is a guaranteed kill on the primary target and takes one of your own ships to 100% HP, protection and TM I'd say it's enough. No reason in postponing that ability for you too

Replies

• how is it OP? Tarkin, Ackbar, and Windu activate before Thrawn. I feel that Windu and Tarkin are the Broken ones.
  • Sounds like your ship game is weak
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    That's why it's an ultimate ability.
  • PeteSolo
    173 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    That's why it's an ultimate ability.

So is mace's and Ackbar's but they aren't nearly as powerful and stacked
  • PeteSolo
    173 posts Member
    Sounds like your ship game is weak

Actually my ships are pretty good except the reaper which causes me to lose alot of battles that I should be winning
  • My ship shard as all G12 Characters, they have like 4 taunters and with Endurance its game over. Tarkin just one shots.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I can't remember the last time my opponent even got to use the ultimate.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • There's only one guy in my fleet shard who lasts long enough for me to even need the ultimate
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • PeteSolo
    173 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Well because you have reaper
  • PeteSolo
    173 posts Member
    There's only one guy in my fleet shard who lasts long enough for me to even need the ultimate

Not everyone has reaper bro
  • PeteSolo wrote: »

Actually my ships are pretty good except the reaper which causes me to lose alot of battles that I should be winning

Then , . . . You need to strengthen your fleets. . . . . Or pick a better fleet. . . . . . Cuz. . . .

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    So let me get this straight, people are saying your ship game is weak because you don't have reaper. And your response to that is basically you don't have reaper? Very compelling argument.
  • PeteSolo wrote: »
    There's only one guy in my fleet shard who lasts long enough for me to even need the ultimate

Not everyone has reaper bro

I'm in a January fleet shard, nobody has reaper
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • PeteSolo
    173 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »
    So let me get this straight, people are saying your ship game is weak because you don't have reaper. And your response to that is basically you don't have reaper? Very compelling argument.

I'm pointing out to the fact that one ship shouldn't determine your rank and that they're should be alternative options
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    PeteSolo wrote: »

I'm pointing out to the fact that one ship shouldn't determine your rank and that they're should be alternative options

That's what people are trying to tell you....any capital ship can win if your running the right combo of ships... Most people never get to ultimates and it's not because of reaper its because the battle is over in 1.5 min
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »

That's what people are trying to tell you....any capital ship can win if your running the right combo of ships... Most people never get to ultimates and it's not because of reaper its because the battle is over in 1.5 min

Any capital ship can win? You must have some stronger then normal ackbars and Mace's going there. So far even 100 freaking k more power then me mace/ackbar teams I beat easily with almost no ship losses - and my shard is a new shard.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Yes, Endurance does well on offense, winning most battles against all other commanders with META—ships. If you can't beat Chimaera and Executrix on offense with Endurance, you're doing something wrong. However, Endurance is weak on defense and hence gets targeted often.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    I make top ranks every day I try running a full republic fleet:
    Endurance: Plo, Rex, JC, CS, 5s.... AT, GeoSol, Boba, Cassian

I don't have a single "META" ship in my fleet and I can take 1st every day if I wanted. I don't though because I share with my chat mates... not on a rotation or anything.

I will say... Thrawn gets to his ultimate every time with my fleet.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Love seeing Geo Sol!

I run the META starting lineup but he's my second reinforcement.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • If you’re not battling other reapers in your shard I would suggest focusing all your gear allocation to Thrawn. It adds to the speed of his capital ship and help you get your ultimate off first
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    The AI seems to never use thrawns ultimate.

Seen it a few times, but so rarely
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Shaunyvee wrote: »

Thrawn's ultimate is first priority on the AI list. If you're not seeing it used, it's not available.

Believe me, I see it every single time I fight against a Thrawn cap ship.... Often 2 times.

I run a defensive fleet though, most people run an offensive fleet so the battle's over before the ultimate is reached.

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Gorem wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Any capital ship can win? You must have some stronger then normal ackbars and Mace's going there. So far even 100 freaking k more power then me mace/ackbar teams I beat easily with almost no ship losses - and my shard is a new shard.

Who cares how many 100's of K stronger or weaker they are.... Fleet power numbers are worthless.

You either have 7* ships and maxxed pilots and you can run wickets glider for a capital ship....IT does not matter.

• Shaunyvee wrote: »

If they don’t have a G12 Thrawn its 2 turns after the other capital ships.

• t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

This