IPD Special Mission in P6

OdinOakenshield
306 posts Member
edited May 2018
I work hard to gear the troops and earn the stars. We finally get IPD to 7* note I'm locked out of the special mission. Am I missing something? My guild now misses out on the GET and others might have the same issue.
@CG_Carrie

A3bbTty.jpg

Replies

• Did you buy some shards for IPD?
  • PeteSolo
    173 posts Member
    Did you buy some shards for IPD?

I know where you're getting at and if that's the case then it's still not right
  • Jefferx
    361 posts Member
    I don't understand why but the special mission require 7 empire toon. Of what i can see, you already use all your empire toon in other combat mission so you don't have 7 empire toon available to met the requirements. I don't know why tou need 7 toon.....
  • No I did not buy any shards. We got enough and was stated after P3
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    Why does the requirement ask for 7 eligible units when you can only enter battle with a max of 5 units? That’s strange.. looks like you’ve already done the other cm in that zone which may have brought your remaining eligible units to less than 7 thus preventing you from doing the special mission. Not saying it’s not a bug. Just trying to figure out why it’s not letting you do it.
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    The mission requires Empire units only. It seems you used EP, Vader, Thrawn etc in either platoons or another combat mission, leaving you unable to attempt this mission.
  • Vorgen wrote: »
    Why does the requirement ask for 7 eligible units when you can only enter battle with a max of 5 units? That’s strange.. looks like you’ve already done the other cm in that zone which may have brought your remaining eligible units to less than 7 thus preventing you from doing the special mission. Not saying it’s not a bug. Just trying to figure out why it’s not letting you do it.

I know it's because I do not still have 7 7* toons. But was trying to get other in while we got one more platoon filled. Which is why this is the issue.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This has been present since the beginning, I dont think we have seen a response one way or the other about if its an issue . Please feel free to report it to <<Answers HQ>>.

Yes you need to have all the "required units" available. Even though you only use 5
  • Ucmo wrote: »
    The mission requires Empire units only. It seems you used EP, Vader, Thrawn etc in either platoons or another combat mission, leaving you unable to attempt this mission.

So Veers, Starck, Shore, Snow and IPD are not Empire?

• Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    I'm super confused by this. Had a guild mate get screwed over by this last time. He clearly has 5 empire toons, including the 3 specific ones required, which is how many can enter the battle. It's like it's not counting starck and veers as empire, so it thinks you have to have 7 or something.

I think this is a bug and I'm not sure why it hasn't been addressed long ago.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    This has been present since the beginning, I dont think we have seen a response one way or the other about if its an issue . Please feel free to report it to <<Answers HQ>>.

Yes you need to have all the "required units" available. Even though you only use 5

I can submit it as a bug as well but don't quite grasp the other comment. I have all 5 required toons including the 3 specific ones ready. So there should be no reason of lockout
  • Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    Starck and Veers need to be 8 stars
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Having the same issue ran the special mission last time did t even realize I had to have 7 empire to run a 5 man team for the mission. Pretty lame that this issue has not been resolved no other mission has this issue that I can recall come on cg
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    So you must finish this battle when you've still got 7 toons available, but once you've cleared the battle you can still use the 2 un-used empire toons elsewhere in p6?
    I'm just curious because that would be a somewhat usefull temporary sollution in case this still isn't resolved when i finally 7* my IPD.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    This issue and the platoons needing all the empire toons really needs looked into.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Simplest solution until it's fixed is to do the special mission 1st.