So I just tried BH in the last territory of DSTB

Mr_Jedi
16 posts Member
And... They are underwhelming, I have G12 Bounty hunters and I used dengar lead and they got wrecked (maybe it was me playing bad but), this whole rework was something that I was really looking forward, and well, they suck in arena, they suck in TWs and they suck in the last phase of TB so... it's just the same suckish BHs we all know, it is a shame, maybe its time to quit the game, but it is to hard for me. anyway...

I just wanted to say that.

PS: No, I don't have Bossk (7*) and I just dont care about it anymore.

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Do you have them completely omega’d and zeta’d? Dstb’s last phase is meant to be really difficult especially 4/4 just like lstb. Some ls teams get stomped in 4/4 last phase. Not every team is suppose to beat every aspect of the game. Otherwise you would just need one team and that’s it.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    @Mr_Jedi

Try Boba lead, use potency mods on everyone, give all 5 a potency cross and they will have a huge survivability boost. U picked the wrong non-Bossk lead.

Look what potency under Boba does. Look what TD's under Boba do. Zam, Dengar and Greedo all use detonators.

U can't just mash 5 BH together, have them fail, then make a blanket statement like that.
    Post edited by Poxx on
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    I used Bossk lead with Zeta on lead and gear 10 everyone and walked through it and didn’t lose any I also did 2% on HSTR with them.

No complaints, they are as advertised, walk all over anything with multiple phases and do decent damage on the raids. Next raid I’ll have them gear 12 and think they can push for 4% on P2
  • Options
    I think Bossk is the only viable leader. I don’t use bounty hunters and don’t really care to, but I understand your frustration and have even spoken out against this rework.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Bossk zeta lead is the only viable lead now to BH. All the rest are really underwhelming, as you did find.
    But with it and Dengar you always at 100% health and protection
  • OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    @Mr_Jedi

Try Boba lead, use potency mods on everyone, give all 5 a potency cross and they will have a huge survivability boost. U picked the wrong non-Bossk lead.

Look what potency under Boba does. Look what TD's under Boba do. Zam, Dengar and Greedo all use detonators.

U can't just mash 5 BH together, have them fail, then make a blanket statement like that.

This to the T.

4/4 P6 with G12 Bubba lead, G11 IG88, GX Dengar, G8 Zam, G8 Cad Fodder. Team potency total ~275%. No zetas. Now we have Contracts = icing on the cake.

Good luck Mr. jedi.
  • Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Same here i got to the last encounter and only 2 rebels left but the damage output wasn't enough since the rebels heal every turn cleanse and gain back protection. Plus greedo and 88 died
  • Options
    Mr_Jedi wrote: »
    And... They are underwhelming...

Not remotely surprised but thanks for sharing.

Within days it was clear that this was not a faction I was going to invest anything in.

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    my guildmate got 4/4 with 5 left standing, also without bossk. maybe it's not a BH problem, but a you problem.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    my guildmate got 4/4 with 5 left standing, also without bossk. maybe it's not a BH problem, but a you problem.

Now, let's turn this into a useful thread. Tell us, dear friend, what team comp was he running? :)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    @leef did you realize that your last comment above was your 10.000st?

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    jedibaer71 wrote: »

Wow. That's crazy. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    leef wrote: »

Was wondering that same thing. I ran a mixed team w/boba lead and ig88. I was being cautious and I was impressed, BH are rocking on PvE as far as I have seen.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    jedibaer71 wrote: »

Nerf leef!!!!
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Options
    Dont let dengar lead. He provides lots of lifesteal looks great, but without protection IG88 and Greedo are sooo squishy even G12 maxed.
    If those 2 died you lose your dmg output and thats a GG.
    If you dont have Zossk, lead BHs with boba