Vet drop rates

For those farming Vet Solo and Chewbecca, what has been your average drop rates? I feel as mine have been horrible lately. Tonight I ran 25 battles and received 3 shards. I understand it should be difficult and time consuming, but it just does not feel right to receive so little for so many battles.

Replies

• ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I have spent 300 crystals on refreshes and gotten 0 shards too many times to care anymore. The average recorded farm is 14,000 crystal freshes for each vet. So buy a vault and have at it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    yeah, the short term doesn't always look right, but if you record the data you will see some good drops that dont always stick with the memory.
  • petersont79
    291 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    That just does not sound right, they should reward you a bit more for all the refreshes. It already is challenging enough at 16 cantina energy per attempt, just to get skunked out feels more like a bug then anything else.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    I believe a few did testing and over the long grind it worked out to 3/10
  • Options
    Not as much as you'd like, but not quite as bad as it feels.
  • Options
    Some days I get 12, others I get about 2 or 3 ( this is with 300 crystal refreshes daily ) most days it's pretty bad rng
  • Options
    The drop rates really did seem horrible. But, I'm a ****, so I don't want them changed now that I've gotten them both to 7* :neutral:
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Back when I was farming them I tracked the drops from a few hundred battles, since I also felt that the drop rate was low. The drop rate in those battles was 32% — 35% so I stopped tracking again.
  • Options
    Sounds like my experience is the same as everyone. It gets beyond frustrating to say the least.
  • darthjeary
    170 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Im actually keeping track since everyone has complained about this.

Han took 7 days to go from 16/30 to 0/85. 2-3 refreshes daily (16 total). So whatever the math is there for sims.

Starting Chewy now and am currently 2 for 15 or something awful.

No clue if there is any facts behind this but a guild-mate recommended 3 sims at a time and if you get 0 shards, quit and come back later.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    darthjeary wrote: »
    No clue if there is any facts behind this but a guild-mate recommended 3 sims at a time and if you get 0 shards, quit and come back later.

There is not any facts behind that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH