Showing level gap on gw

Not complaining or anything, just want to show the level my GW reached yesterday forcing me to retreat.
Maybe can help devs to balance this thing making it really difficult instead of impossible.

My team:

swgoh_roster.png

The team at the impossible node, forced down after a previous "hard" battle (something i still considered ok and challenging) and after i sent in a suicide squad to bait phasma AoE plus some more:

swgoh_team.png

The node i have to face (i know those aren't impossible characters to beat, it's just that the level gap makes it so that they are faster and they can kill 2-3 characters before they can even act just with basic attacks, making it impossible to play even after baiting out special moves):

swgoh_node.png

I'm ok reaching node 10 and not always being able to reach 12, it makes the game and the battles (even the easier ones) interesting enough to be played with attention to manage cooldowns and so on.. It's just that having to face a battle where i barely get to click the "retreat" button before the entire team dies it's not challenging at all, just makes it sad :)

Replies