Ability upgrade issue

Upon hitting lvl 50 I can no longer upgrade any ability past lvl 3. I have enough mats but the upgrade button will no become active. Abilities that are lvl 1 and 2 currently still allow me to upgrade just anything that is 3+ wont let me go any higher.

Replies

• I am having the same thing happen. Very frustrating as I can no longer upgrade my A-Team
  • Hey guys I had that same issue. Come to find out that you could actually upgrade pass lvl 50. When You Go To Upgrade Scroll Up You Will See That You Have All That You Need Except The Purple Gear UPRADE thats needed. They are hard to come by
  • Scrolling to things you can't see usually is the culprit in this game. Maybe a UI rework can help alleviate this?
  • Wow never noticed. Must be the first time i was short on the 3rd mat for upgrades that i couldnt see.

Thank You
  • Wow... I never noticed this scrolling either. And here I was wondering why I hadn't hit any upgrades that required the 3rd tier ability mats.

EASY SOLUTION: DO NOT AUTO-HIDE THE SCROLL BAR
  • artifex223 wrote: »
    Wow... I never noticed this scrolling either. And here I was wondering why I hadn't hit any upgrades that required the 3rd tier ability mats.

EASY SOLUTION: DO NOT AUTO-HIDE THE SCROLL BAR

Omg that's exactly what I thought about never having to use the 3rd mat. And now that I saw it i was like "geez where did all my purple mats go." Apparently all from upgrades I didn't even realize required them.