Sith Triumvirate Raid Feedback Thread

Replies

• LOL, you are why I love people making assumptions, . . . The hilarity comes in due to you attempting to discretely threaten cg that if they make these changes they will regret it.

Your own words are laughable in the extreme, and attempting to boss around cg is even funnier. Thanks for that , def makes a person chuckle reading your first post.

Nobody "threatens"anyone. It's called customer feedback and I'm giving my opinion as a person who's played this game for quite some time now. It's hard not to make assumptions when you clearly don't care about the 11-50 of the players and support a policy which only favors the 1-10 of the players. Obviously you make it hard for me not to assume
  • Sure thing
  • Sure thing

I see now, adventures inc lyfe ain't treatin you too well uh? I guess when you can't do HSTR yourself you don't want others gaining decent rewards. Selfish of you really...
  • It's called customer feedback and I'm giving my opinion...

It is and there's already a thread for it - moved.

Cheers.

Cheers.

29 pages haven't done it, way to bury this post
  • flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hello Holotable Heroes,

We have received a wide range of feedback about the newest raid, The Sith Triumvirate and we would like to hear more about your experience. Please include the following information in addition to your feedback:
    • What tier or tiers did you play?
    • What GP is your Guild that is attempting the raid?
    • What teams you did you attempt the raid with?
    • What part of the raid motivated or demotivated you to continue trying?
    • What about the raid did you enjoy? What did you dislike about the raid?

-i've played tier 6 but never finished it (too hard) and currently my guild plays tier 4 and its just decent enough currently, not too hard not to easy.
    - my guild GP is 105,776,648
    - i attempt the raid with nightsisters (talzin [z], acolyte, zombie, assaj, old daka), imperial troopers (veers [z], stark, snow, death, shore/thrawn) and the chex mix team (CLS, raid han [z], pao, deathtroop, churrit)
    - phase 1 and 4 demotivates me, the speed treya gets in phase 4 is completly annoying, and nihlius in phase 1 and 4 with his sometimes weird annhiliate times messes me up a lot and just those phases TAKE forever to beat. phase 1 and 4 take like 3 days to beat while phase 2 and 3 take a day or less
    - i enjoyed the new mechanics in phase 2 and 3 that didnt seem annoying but rather interesting and dont make the battles super tedious. BUT again the phase 1 mechanics oh nihlius and his protection, and phases 4 10000 speed treya at the lend are annoying and not fun to fight
  • So you're telling me that I can finish 11th in the heroic sith raid and I will not even have a chance to get a full piece? Maximum 50% of salvages is the best I can do? I don't see how people are accepting these changes, we deserve better than this, HSTR is a TEAM EFFORT and it took my guild coordination which you cannot imagine to be able to get it done, now you're going to let the top 10 performers gain such a disproportionate amount of rewards which is only going to increase the gap between them and the rest of us, since they are literally earning more than twice the amount of post 12 pieces than we do!

How does this make any sense? I can understand top 10 performers earning 10-20% more rewards than everyone else but 100-150% more is simply INSANE! What bothers me is that literally NOBODY was complaining about HSTR rewards and although I do agree that someone who registers a 0 and never gets a hit should not be earning fully crafted pieces, the rest of us in the top 11-30 DON'T DESERVE THIS. If you're going to reconstruct the tiers, you should make them more like 1-3 / 4-20 /21-30 / 30-50 making sure that anyone above 30 can still earn a full piece.

The rewards haven't rolled in yet, please reconsider this because I'm warning you that there might be concequences for decision.

I think it's funny just because it's literally so much worse for anyone not doing heroic raids right now. Just get over yourself. You are still gonna be a million times better than most people in the game.

Cheers.

It's buriable.

I agree. 29 pages is lamentable. 29 threads would be even more so.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    So, let's recap..... You asked then community for feedback and received (overwhelmingly) the following:

-The raid is not fun
    -nihilus protection, health and tenacity are OP
    -rewards not worth the effort
    -mechanics are bad, not able to use toons as intended

Then, you take a long time to respond, and when you do, your only answer is to lower heroic tier rewards....... Why even ask for feedback?
  • Yep, everytime I play phase 1 or 4 I want to quit, DN needs to be toned down big time, and yes that you never know for sure when the annihilate is coming is beyond annoying, if he is going to keep it, then at least make the bluddy timing of it more predictable.
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Your comments in this thread have not gone unnoticed. We are still reviewing Tiers 1 through 6 of the Sith Raid regarding player progress. We want to see the results of the return of Rey’s Hero’s Journey which doubled the number of JTRs in the wild and should result in a significant boost to raid progress. Also Grand Master Yoda’s reworked kit (more details coming tomorrow!) should allow him to help with Sith Raid performance as well.

The additional reys do not account For as much as you think they do.

In one post sure RJT can put up 10+% in p1, but that's with pretty much maxed g12.5, awesome mods, and a sacrifice to rng gods. It's not even like a guild with a full 50 RJT squads can complete the entire raid either. She's not end all be all for this raid. And to be blunt the lower tier raids either need a huge slash to their health pools or an increase in USEFUL gear or BOTH.

Sure I could have jumped ship to a much higher guild but I like my guild. But this has caused even a split within my guild, about 15 of us throw everything at the raid for 3/4days and everyone else might throw one squad in.

My 63mil GP guild is going to be even FURTHER behind. Especially some of the veteran players like myself(have 6 or more Traya in my top 20 in arena now).
  • Since no one gives a hoot about this thread why don’t one of u mods shut it down? It’s obvious that this topic is no longer relevant since the devs listened to none of the feedback that was provided in the last 29 pages or so when revising their latest update. If this was any other thread you would have closed the discussion ages ago..... now you just use it to bury people’s threads knowing it will be ignored and forgotten.
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Since no one gives a hoot about this thread why don’t one of u mods shut it down? It’s obvious that this topic is no longer relevant since the devs listened to none of the feedback that was provided in the last 29 pages or so when revising their latest update. If this was any other thread you would have closed the discussion ages ago..... now you just use it to bury people’s threads knowing it will be ignored and forgotten.

+1 Agreed might as well just close it. We are completely ignored for weeks and then to top it off there reaction is to lower heroic rewards completely ignoring all the issues players has spent time telling them about.
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Sure thing

I see now, adventures inc lyfe ain't treatin you too well uh? I guess when you can't do HSTR yourself you don't want others gaining decent rewards. Selfish of you really...

Wait youre complaing about not getting the rewards on par with top 10... Then telling someone not getting rewards on par with you they are selfish?
  • ...now you just use it to bury people’s threads knowing it will be ignored and forgotten.

I don't. I think it's a thread that deserves to stand. People's feelings on the matter are important in my opinion. Whether anyone else agrees with me is a different matter.

• Emmant
    93 posts Member
    For me this has evolved way past the contents of the thread - it’s just as much about the pisspoor communication and blatant disregard of the feedback
  • ...now you just use it to bury people’s threads knowing it will be ignored and forgotten.

I don't. I think it's a thread that deserves to stand. People's feelings on the matter are important in my opinion. Whether anyone else agrees with me is a different matter.

I'm glad they are important to one person.

Which brings us to the grand total of... one.

Yay, us. We're making a change now.
  • Madpup
    279 posts Member
    Why is the heck do you think more JTR is going to increase participation and progress in Sith tiers 1-6 when her and her team need to be maxed gear. Her team alone needs at least 3 zetas. We have a GEAR PROBLEM! It could not be spelled out any easier. Rewards in tiers 1-6 are no where near good enough to help teams improve into high tiers. Gear is not good enough to motivate people to take part. It doesn't matter if you unlocked Jesus **** with 7 dot mods, gear 15+ pieces, and zetad his Unique "Holy Spirit" if you can't earn the gear to upgrade the rest of the team around him.
  • Madpup wrote: »
    Why is the heck do you think more JTR is going to increase participation and progress in Sith tiers 1-6 when her and her team need to be maxed gear. Her team alone needs at least 3 zetas. We have a GEAR PROBLEM! It could not be spelled out any easier. Rewards in tiers 1-6 are no where near good enough to help teams improve into high tiers. Gear is not good enough to motivate people to take part. It doesn't matter if you unlocked Jesus **** with 7 dot mods, gear 15+ pieces, and zetad his Unique "Holy Spirit" if you can't earn the gear to upgrade the rest of the team around him.

I probably would have paid more attention in Catholic School if I knew the holy ghost was a force ghost.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    I personally chosen to zeta "water into wine" on my JHC.....

Seriously though, this is complete bunk and runs in completely the opposite direction of the feedback that was given.....
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Yay, us. We're making a change now.

Sarcasm aside - no, it appears that you are not.

But you either speak up or don't speak up. Choice is yours.

• Yay, us. We're making a change now.

Sarcasm aside - no, it appears that you are not.

But you either speak up or don't speak up. Choice is yours.

I've been very vocal.

It just seems to fall on deaf ears.

I'll keep being vocal, in spite of it.
  • DoOrDoNot
    99 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    One person or not. A change starts with you.. me or anyone who chooses to stand up or speak up while being told to shut up ( almost fell to deaf ears with no visible improvements to me is the same as being ignored or being told to shut up)

To quote some obscure song lyrics..

"Well... It's been fun.. What else can I say.."
  • Bz183
    170 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb

The burning question on everyone in my HSR farming guilds mind is if you prefer skin or skinless mashed potatoes?
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Every day when I walk down the street and see poor homeless people or people taking milk out of their shopping cart because they cannot afford it, When I see people buy 3 dollars of gas because they cannot fill their tank, when I see starving children on infomercials and abused pets by sarah mcloghling... I see all these horrible things going on and I can't help to think to myself....That's a lotta people who are never going to get Traya...
    It's called customer feedback and I'm giving my opinion...

Cheers.

It's buriable.

I agree. 29 pages is lamentable. 29 threads would be even more so.

Maybe thats what they need to see ?

• CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Your comments in this thread have not gone unnoticed. We are still reviewing Tiers 1 through 6 of the Sith Raid regarding player progress. We want to see the results of the return of Rey’s Hero’s Journey which doubled the number of JTRs in the wild and should result in a significant boost to raid progress. Also Grand Master Yoda’s reworked kit (more details coming tomorrow!) should allow him to help with Sith Raid performance as well.

The additional reys do not account For as much as you think they do.

In one post sure RJT can put up 10+% in p1, but that's with pretty much maxed g12.5, awesome mods, and a sacrifice to rng gods. It's not even like a guild with a full 50 RJT squads can complete the entire raid either. She's not end all be all for this raid. And to be blunt the lower tier raids either need a huge slash to their health pools or an increase in USEFUL gear or BOTH.

Sure I could have jumped ship to a much higher guild but I like my guild. But this has caused even a split within my guild, about 15 of us throw everything at the raid for 3/4days and everyone else might throw one squad in.

My 63mil GP guild is going to be even FURTHER behind. Especially some of the veteran players like myself(have 6 or more Traya in my top 20 in arena now).

This so much. A guild where the majority only meet the minimum for the tier requirements by design will not have RJT who unlocks at 7*. RJT is not a solution to the catastrophic problems with the lower tiers because if a guild can field a majority of RJT that are needed to make the time to complete the raid bearable they can probably do heroic.

This also puts a massively unfair and unreasonable burden on RJT owners to carry guilds that by and large lack RJT and/or only meet tier minimum only to get absolutely trash rewards that don't help them (or their guild) progress towards any part of the game much less build towards the heroic tier.

My guild does tier 2 even though we technically meet the listed requirments for tier 4 because we're so sick of the raid and the gear rewards are so bad towards make a TB long grind not worth it. To put how bad the gear reward payout is they aren't even helpful for improving toons that literally would have no purpose for me in game if tb platoons/deployments didn't exist. How is anyone in my guild supppsed to use our current tier rewards to build towards the heroic tier if they aren't even useful for improving useless filler toons?
  • 29 pages. Let's hear it CG. You just gonna keep the whales happy or actually start caring about the rest of us?
    I assume care about whales more considering the reward update for heroic STR screams F U to the rest of us...for now.
    Happy gaming!
  • jayjonbeach
    697 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Okay, so new Yoda is definitely going to help, but him and JTR do NOT fix the time spent vs too little reward issue in tiers 1 - 6, nor the lack of incentive to participate at all and/or fight from 21-30 (aka one attack&done) to a higher reward tier. So these priorities remain unchanged:

1. Challenge gear should be dropped
    2. Rewards should be padded some, you get more from a 10min Rancor for Pete's sake!
    3. There should be more incentive to fight to higher reward tiers, aka bigger gains in Guild $, credits etc. As it is now it is NOT worth the time spent to move up from reward level 21-30 to 11-16, hardly even 6-10
    4.The raids are STILL going to take too long, especially w/o point 3 being addressed, some health should be removed from bosses as one example of an easy fix for this.

The above are ALL EASY fixes! If the raids were at least a little shorter, with a little more rewards that match time spent and a little more gains in the reward tiers like from 21-30 to 16-20 and 11-15 to give incentive to fight upwards then you would see a LOT of us stop complaining!
    Post edited by jayjonbeach on
  • PaukenSolo
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    In response to the questions of @CG_SBCrumb
    1. T2/3/4/5/6. My guild (60m GP) has settled on T4 for now but as soon as the new JTR’s get geared we are loking at T5.
    2. 60m GP
    3. CLS/Wiggs/RHan/Gk, CLS/Wiggs/Old Ben/Ezra, CLS/Rhan/Wiggs/Lumi or JC, RJT/Droids/GK/Thrawn, RJT/Droids/Lumi/Poe, EP/Vader/Thrawn/Tarkin/TFP, Imp Troops, Phoenix, AA/Asajj/CLS/Lumi/BB8-many others also
    4. Demotivated-Nihlus. With so few mechanics to do any real damage (other than JTR expose, which works much better than Poe expose (why?) and Death Mark) and the incessant watching the annihilate meter. It’s not always easy to predict its use and prempt it w the defensive buff. The protection regen is demoralizing and there is little outside a very specific few mechanics to stop it. Also the fact that neither Nihlus nor Sion work particularly well in the STR.
    Motivated-Night Sisters potential, especially original night sisters. No problem farming up little used characters (Acolyte/Initiate etc) for a raid specifically when they are easily acquired. Talzin of course a different story. See also Bounty Hunters (eventually) and Imperial Troopers, Phoenix. There seems to be a genuine effort to make F2P and it easily farmable characters strong in this raid, which is important. Perhaps true in every Raid, but I notice it clearly here.
    6. Enjoy-not much I'm afraid. It’s an overwhelming challenge which I enjoy, but success in the raid is highly dependant on having a few very specific squads.
    Don’t Enjoy- Renders much of my roster useless. Biggest frustration is the time commitment. I can do all my daily activities, TB/TW commitments, Rancor (ok, not HAAT) in as much tine as my 5 STR attempts take and after 4-5 days of this the rewards for those daily activities/raids/TWTB outpace the STR rewards by a comical distance. Rewards should be commensurate with time investment and guild collaboration. Right now the best bang for the buck, in terms of time investment/collaboration vs reward is a TW. By far the worst (and it's not close) is the STR. Triple the guild tokens and add in 1000-2000 GET per raid, gauranteed G12 Salvage at all levels (more salvage pieces as you progress tiers), crystals 100 per finisher, 200/300/400 for 3/2/1 finishers and you might be in the ball park. A LSTB takes 6 days for 4000 GET/Crystals/Tokens/gear/ability mats etc. A STR can take any where from 3-5 days and rewards are less than what I get for soloing a rancor in 10 minutes, and miles less than the daily rewards and other activities accumulate to in the same amount of time. I finish #1 at payout in Arena every day and again, 5 or so battles daily (even 10), for 500 crystals and 900 squad tokens. 5 STR battles a day x 2-5 days for dramatically less. I like a challenge but no one would invest dollars in a company or endeavor that took so many resources and so much time for so little reward. Same w STR, currently. Thanks for listening to my concerns.

What I the consumer need from you the producer is value for my invested time and dollars. I feel that every other aspect of the game delivers this well and in a healthy proportion. The STR does not, and all in my guild feel similarly.
    Post edited by PaukenSolo on
This discussion has been closed.