Content Update 5/14/2018 [Mega]

13Next

Replies

• Yep, and Exactly what I want, too. Hopefully we’ll know more in the 30 days the packs are there for
  • I do not mind the Marquee Events I just wish every character did not unlock at 2*. When they changed that getting a full character in packs gives you the full shards they have made them all 2*. So gone are the days of getting a character in packs and getting 50 or 80 shards. That big jump in shards made t feel special to get a full character in packs. Now it is 25 which is good but not the same feeling of hitting something special. They could have easily made Young Han and Chewie unlock at 3* instead of unoock at 2* and give us enough battles to take them to 3*.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Erm, we get them at 3*.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I suppose I would actually be more annoyed of brand new level 85 players had faster or just as fast access to the meta as I do, that would kinda annoy me....
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Erm, we get them at 3*.
    Not quite. They unlock at 2, but we get enough shards to bring them up to 3. So if you open one from a Chromium pack (or Bronzium, but let's face it--there'll never be new characters put in there) you get shards based on a 2-star unlock.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Oh gotcha.

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Oh gotcha.

Sheesh even i got that one and i'm a stooge..... your losing your street cred (wink)
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Oh gotcha.

Sheesh even i got that one and i'm a stooge..... your losing your street cred (wink)

Can’t lose much more credit than he already has—that avatar means he’s been banned.
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Oh gotcha.

Can’t lose much more credit than he already has—that avatar means he’s been banned.

Interesting... he managed to get un-banned somehow.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    There's probably better places to talk about me than a content update megathread.
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    There's probably better places to talk about me than a content update megathread.

Possibly.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Might could.
  • HJoci30
    154 posts Member
    My only problem with this, that I have to wait 2 months for leia to unlock.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    I don't think it'll set you back that far. They're not cancelling the Light Side territory battle that was supposed to be this weekend, they're pushing it back and giving us Dark Side rewards. So we're getting Dark Side battle, Dark Side Rewards, Light Side battle.
  • CantWithAU
    158 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    What does vandor mean ? Is it a planet ?
    Think there are 4 Vandor planets, numbered 1 - 4.
    *Edit: Oops, no 3.
    Vandor-1 is from the Solo movie.
    Vandor-2 is referenced in The Essential Atlas & Coruscant and the Core Worlds RPG.
    Vandor-3 was in the Jedi Apprentice series of YA novels, The Cestus Deception novel & The New Jedi Order series.