Ship/Fleet Changes

I know the Devs are working on revamping the ships but have they talked about and new ship releases? We have lots of Resistance and First Order ships with no Capital ships to go with them. We have Holdo give her a Capital Ship. Add General Hux and give him a Capital Ship. I would also love to see a Ship Raid. Death Star attack. First round battle Ties, 2nd round battle tower Guns, 3rd round Trench guns, final round Vader and ties. Reward Red 5 shards (Requires Commander Luke and R2-D2 as crew or farmboy if you must). I am guessing they will release a classic Falcon with the new Solo release but there are a lot of ships we are lacking. Anakin and Kenobi Jedi Starfighters, TIE interceptors, Classic Trilogy Falcon. A-wings, B-wings, Y-wings, Bounty Hunter Ships, IG-1000 for IG-88, Hounds Tooth for Boosk, Xanadu Blood for Cad Bane, Punishing One for Dengar and more. I hope they put a team on just the ships and try to make at least some of these things happen.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to Feedback >> Ships
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Almost 75% of threads in ships all have the same comment. Where is CLS X-wing ?????

Everyone insists on being handed a ship for a Char they already have at maxxed G12, No having to farm the pilot, no having to level or gear the pilot... Just a quick ship farm for a probable OP ships that will vault everyone to the top without really having to do anything...

Sorry I think it's just bad policy.... I would LOVE to see a luke Xwing but only with a new luke that has to be farmed, leveled, geared before OP ships can just be vaulted into the game...

Granted DEV's make a killing on the whales power buying the ship so who knows....

It is what it is.... would love to see luke Xwing...just not a CLS xwing
  • Options
    To answer the OP's actual question, no, they've said nothing about new ships.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/